Reviews for Where the Heart Is
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So sweet. In a complicated way, Mulder and Scully need each other. Sometimes, they can't live with each other, but most of the time, they can't live WITHOUT each other. You did a great job capturing that in this story. Well done.
ideomania chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Love the ending. I too would have a problem with the newspaper clipping wallpaper thing he has going on...that's not healthy. hehe Yellow and lace curtains! I can totally picture it.
Rainbow345uk chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow! That was beautiful. You got the characters spot on and just as the other reviewers said it was exactly like a scene from the movie! Excellent!
Francesca Wayland chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was SO wonderful! I agree with all the reviewers who have said that it really is like reading the novelization of an additional scene in the movie, AND I concur that I didn't even know I was missing this scene until you wrote it. So well-done! You really nailed the characters that Mulder and Scully have become since we last saw them.
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Excellent! I really enjoyed it.
snow1685 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
nice story, true to their characters and their history.
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Thanks for the missing scene. I didn't know what I was missing until I read this. I hope you'll write more.
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
OMG! I loved it! Great idea and very very very well written! This kind of scene so should have been in the movie! Now next weekend go see the movie again briniging up more of it's weekend profits and get more ideas for more fabulous fics! LOL!
Deyse chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
My goodness... all the time I spent reading this amazing story I was under the impression that I was watching an extra scene of the movie! The characterization is fantastic! The dialog very intelligent! There was angst and in the exact amount we see in the movie, I'm impressed and very glad that I had the chance to read it!

I've never read any of your stories I guess, but I can tell from the start that you're a great writer and this short story is just perfect! I was afraid to get to the end and find out they broke up. Actually, that was how I felt during the entire movie! I only relaxed and got a broad smile on my face at the end - and the same thing happened while I was reading your story! LOL

Thanks again for the great story!:-)
phoenixrising1019 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
this was sweet, very good :)
walkinshade chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was exactly the closure I needed after watching XF2-IWTB for the second time yesterday. Thank you, seema, this was very much in mood of what I saw between them...especially after all the years.
shipper1013 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I've seen IWTB twice in two days, and I'm looking for some angsty MSR fic, because there were so many fic possibilities there. I really enjoyed this fic, it was a believable exploration of where their ship is now, and it's very well-written too. Thanks.
g8trgrrl chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This was a lovely story, and was the sort of thing I would have liked to see in the movie. But the x-files was always about just giving us a hint of their relationship and then allowing the viewer to fill in the missing pieces, so I can understand why we were never treated to this scene. However, you did a great job of filling it in for me, and I liked your characterizations. Especially loved the final lines-

Mulder sighed. "Is that all you want?"

"No." Scully leaned over him, pressing her lips lightly against his warm forehead. "Come home, be home." She intertwined her fingers with his. "That's all I've ever wanted."

Again, it was lovely. Thank you!
happycamper chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This was very well done. I was captivated from beginning to end. I wasn't sure how it was going to end and was almost afraid to read the lasr few paagraphs. I think you picked up the fears, the emotiions and the connection in a really thoughtful way.

Very nice job.