Reviews for 108
Loved it it was sad though but very good
Smexy Kitten chapter 11 . 5/16
This was truly an awesome fic to read! The emotions and descriptions alone placed me right there with Hikaru and Kaoru. Thank you for a really great story!
LoonyThestral358 chapter 11 . 4/6
Wow I've just got to say how talented a writer I think you are! This was such a sophisticated plot, I genuinely didn't stop reading this until the end! Amazing story well done XD
don't die Kaoru
This was so dark and depressing but so well written. Kyouya was amazing. Haruhi was Haruhi- I'm so glad no love story was forced. You could feel Hikaru's pain and worry throughout. And then Kaoru... That ending was perfect
Kaykay chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
I don't know how to explain how much I loved this fic. Your words are so beautifully written and carefully put. Everything seemed so realistic and maybe thats why I got so involved in it. Each word and sentence made me want to hug them, cringe with them, and heal them myself. Kaoru is my favorite so my heart is slightly broken :'( I think my favorite part of this fic was how you portrayed their relationship. It was just deep family love and I really like that. No need to throw in random smut, no need to make Kaoru suffer more than he should, no need to rush a hsppy ending just for the sake of it. The story was properly paced and showed struggle yet gradual recovery. Amazing job. Kudos for you. This easily became one of my favorite drama fics. I would love to see another one :)
tirra.storm chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
I want to hold him. My heart aches for his pain.
It's-effing-fusha chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Please never stop writing.I love how you didn't go into detail about any of the bad stuff, but knew when to describe certain events, such as well he walk as he got away. Also thank you for not throwing in a one-shot or smut moment between the twins, very are very talented.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
This was amazing! I cried so many times, and was so swept up in all the overwhelming emotion. If it is possible for something so awful to be beautiful, you have captured the beauty in your words.
Bgirlabby chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
This is truly a work of art. I have never read such a beautiful fic and I doubt I ever will again. The way you managed to write the twins' relationship was amazing.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Oh goodness that very ending I had like a heart attack and a half. For a second I thought you meant kaoru had committed suicide!

Regardless, fantastic story. Very moving, powerful and emotional. You really give us a great attachment to the boys,
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
This thing is so long can you maybe short in them
EternalFalsity chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Going to re-read this fiction just because of how amazing it was. I hope one day you come back and continue writing anything, you really have a talent for it. I wish there was some way I could just thank you for making this!
EternalFalsity chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Thank you so much for making this. I was sick to my stomach at some points reading this because of how realistic it was. I adored the way you portrayed the brother's close relationship as nothing more than hardcore caring siblings. The path to recovery was beautiful, and you brought light to how difficult it is. It's unrealistic to simply jump to a happy end, there takes a lot of effort and support etc. This was a master piece
EternalFalsity chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Really, just the in-depth description and literal empathy you give in this story. By far one of the most skillfully written pieces of art ever.