Reviews for Not a Dream
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
The scream at the end was fitting, as was Mira's eager bloodlust. The details of the transformation and the predicted defeat of the Dark Lord along with upcoming political changes regarding magical creatures will be interesting to follow. Mira's never before given into her lust for his blood, so I'm guessing his survival is going to be rather dramatic, along with a change in his nature and his dependence on blood. Will he be as attracted to a vampire when he's turned, or will he lust for human blood and turn away from Mira? And what if Voldy knew of Lucius' altering of time all along and is somehow playing this as a trump card, if possible? So many possibilities!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
Sorry I missed reading ch 13 last update. The description of setting up the castle reminded me of old Chinese literature that I read in grad school detailing the idyllic life of gentleman scholars.
Analaa chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Aw yay he admitted his feelings :) Loved it!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Good job keeping the two Miras separate. Right before they told Lucius to leave them awhile, it was a tad difficult to remember who was who. But I was eating a piece of chocolate, so maybe it was just my own distraction.

I do wonder what they are watching Hogwarts for. And I wonder how Lucius does not remember the past, unless it is simply that Mira met a future Lucius in her past. I don't recall the Diary of Tom Riddle being part of the story in previous chapters. It's a surprising new development.
Analaa chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Well i really hope Ginny doesn't die or stay dead at least :) Update soon!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
It's like an infinite loop of doom. I'm loving it.
Itachi is KICKASS chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
I know this story is about Lucius. But I'd like to see more Draco in here too. That'd be nice.
Analaa chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Well that sucks for McNair! He just can't win. Update soon :)
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Time just isn't on Lucius' side today. LOL.
Analaa chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Aw poor Mira :( Update soon!
Lidsworth chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I like this story because it doesn't offset Lucius as being the abusive husband everyone thinks he is. Great job!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Alone. Utterly alone.

Well done. I thought he was a goner for sure.

He tastes too damn perfect! Nice.
Analaa chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Aw poor Lucius! but atleast he's not dead. Update soon ;)
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
This was a well written first-person account of Lucius in an alternate reality.
Stromsten chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Whoa! Interesting mythology, and great cliffie!