Reviews for Oath Between Brothers
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Loved it! Loved the comparison to the two kid brothers on the street and how it brought out Sam's protectivness! Great job!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
A very nice piece. It was really emotional without being sappy and made for really great reading.

Keep writing.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Gorgeous, honey...beautiful, moving and wonderous. Thank you...

*hugs*

Mandy
Cryselephantine chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I... I'm at a loss of words to describe what I feel when I read your fanfictions really.

I may have watch season 4 and 5 already but in my mind it could totally have ended this way. Again with the awesome in character well characters of both Dean and Sam.

L.G.

PS :you're definitely going in my favourite authors! ;u;
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow, I loved seeing Sam do little things in rememberance of Dean, even when it was heartbreaking. I especially liked this: "It’s a bitter irony to feel Dean’s absence in a place his brother never was."

And having the kids on the sidewalk act as a foil for the boys was a great move too. I liked Sam's realization: "Knew that little brothers were needed, were sometimes the only ones that could mend where their big brothers were broken. No, big brothers weren’t the only ones who had the power to protect, to defend, to heal."

This was by far my favorite part: “That means you’re stuck with me, got that? No more going to drastic measures to get away. And these chick flick moments,” he says, freeing his right hand from its grip on Dean’s shirt to swing between them, to encompass them, the present scene, “they might happen every day for the next sixty years.”

Lovely bit of comfort. Glad Sam found a way to get Dean out of Hell. I'd really been hoping they'd do that on the show; I was looking forward to seeing him save Dean.
TheDarklighter chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Amazing story! I loved it. So sad yet heart-warming.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
LOVED this. It was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking and angsty and sappy, just like the summary promised. I was especially moved when Bon Jovi starts playing. YOU RULE!
november winds chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i love the ending of this.

thanks for writing :)
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ah man, I will have a wonderful day now Ive read that! Lol, cheesy maybe but true none the less, made my day that did! :-)

*favourites*
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
A truly beautiful and moving story.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This almost made me cry the first time I read it. It's just so beautiful, the relationship between Sam and Dean developing farther due to Dean's little sojurn in hell. It's exactly how I want season 4 to go; Sam gets Dean out early on in the season, and the rest is involved with getting Dean "back to normal" (or at least as normal as he can be).

And I adore the parellel between the Winchesters and the younger kids. Little brothers ARE important; they have to put the big brothers back together!

I'm glad you ultimately decided to post the story. It's much too good to sit in my inbox forever (and thanks so much for sending it on. I never expect any thanks for reviews-it's more something I do to credit the authors-but when I do, it makes everything more worthwile. Anyway, it's off to read the next chapter of "Designated Driver"! Yippee!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
(...season 4 is a total mystery to me and I really want to keep it that way. I love a good surprise!)

ME TOO! I love surprise and don't like spoilers. It's no fun to know early.
Rei6 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
OMG - I love you!

Thats so beautiful.

I love the whole scene and Dean, whos weak and frail, but still cant ever stop trying to protect his little brother and Sam, who is so shaken and emotional and fiercly protective of his brother. So bittersweet and intense and just beautiful.

Thank you so much for writing this - and please, have you thought about turning this into a verse? Dean has to be dealing with lots of his demons the first few months (and he is so going to need his brother and vice versa). That would be a perfect setting for everything you and I are so fond of. ;D Hurt!Dean, overprotective!Sam, lots and lots of angstiness and emotional trauma and of course - chick flick moments.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I'm glad that you decided to post your story.

I enjoyed it the first time and once again, thanks for sharing your brother moments.

What a perfect ending, one just has to smile.

'But he and Dean, they don’t have to drive anywhere to get home, they are already there. And nothing in this world or the next is going to ever change that.'

Thanks again.

Take care.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Awesome story!

I'm so happy you decided to post it, it's so worth it!

All these silent emotions between the brothers that wasn't lost in the time they were apart is so precious. :)

Each time you capture them so well, it's amazing.