Reviews for Emotional Experimentation
littletarotcard chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow, this was really hot! But aside the sexual goodness, I think that this fic is the best IchiRuki, in which they are completely in character! If they ever get together, it would probably be like this (I think), so get a big big pat on the head for writing this, because I haven't read better fic than this in a while now. Good luck and make lots of new fanfictions!
Midnight Blue Raven chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Hey I simply love this pairing! I'm currently reading all of your other fics as well. I might finish Murder My Heart tonight and continue on to Gut Instincts. You really rock when it comes to lemons. :) I'm a newbie when it comes to those scenes so i don't know much, never written one before. I'm gonna read your other fic as well, the one still in progress, but only when it's been completed. Cos I hate waiting for updates and all. I just like to read completed fics nonstop. :)

Btw, I'm currently writing a M-rated fic, and I was wondering if you could give me a hand when it's time for the lemon chapters. It's a Naruto fic, I hope you don't mind. After that fic is completed, I'm also thinking of writing and Ichigo/Rukia fic and Byakuya/OC fic. All of them M-Rated of course. So, I hope you can help me with all three fics, concerning the lemons. Just send me a private message about whether you can help me or not ok? Thanks a million!

-raven.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Just how hot were you last night lol if only you knew Ichigo if only you knew. good fic keep up the good work I don't usually comment on this kinda stuff so coming from me I'm saying it was really good.
wynn12 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I really really like your fic. I'm glad there's a sequel! :)
AnimeKrazzy chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
this was soo sweet, cute, and funny all at the same time! luved it a lot. you do a fab job with your oneshots you know that
WeirdOne7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh! Good story! can't wait to read the sequel!
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Lol, funny ending! Off to read the sequel now!
amailie chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
All I have to say is 'Wow!' It made me excited! :D
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
for some reason... i really like this piece... ahehehe... nice concept...
dL secret chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
oh wow! well that was just one of the best reads i have had in a while! that was just orgasmic for the mind haha! very nicely done! keep writing, i'll be looking out for your stories definitely.
Crumbled chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow. This s the best IchiRuki lemon I've read (I think) or at least in a very long time. Very hot.

Especially loved where you placed it in the Bleach time line.

Zapenbits chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Haha.

I love how Rukia takes everything on like a mission, even with Ichigo. It makes me laugh.

Though it was sad she used the memory modifier, I still love how he was clueless the next morning.

Again, it makes me laugh. XD.

Awesome oneshot!
snicles chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was so hot! And so sad! When Rukia took out her memory device I was all, "No!". Great job Tituba, as always.
Aisyrk chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
"Just how hot were you last night?"

HAHAHA!

good stuff.
gokusgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
GAH!

I know; I've already reviewed this gem over at . But it always so good to read again... sigh. You write the best ichiruki lemons!

~gokusgirl