Reviews for Keys of Light and Darkness
loveletta chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
kanda or allen
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Don't know but can't wait for the next chapter.

C.D.
narutosavior chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I like the idea. If you don't want to finish it, i will. My other story is bombed because I lost the computer it was on.
Rangeman89 chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
0.0 wow wow...wow best cross over best naruto/kingdom hearts ever! I'm like sitten on the edge of my seat man!
Rangeman89 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Better and better I'm loving this story it keeps me on my toes and I'm very excited to see what happens!
Rangeman89 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Holy shitaki mushrooms! I've never got drawn into a story like I just did with this one on the first chapter at that!
SYSTEM FAILURE chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
very nice concept! I played with the idea of making my own naruto kingdom hearts cross over, but u did a hell of a better job than i could have. looking forward to your next update and please keep up the good work!
Elemeffayoh chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
akuma? i plaed kingdom hearts and i dont know what akuma wor who it is
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
Nice chapter explained quite a bit and answered some questions.
chm01 chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
rigth now I'm wondering if Naruto will be able to use drive, also I was wondering if you could check out my kingdom hearts crossover and tell me what you think
shadowzerover5 chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
A decent chapter again! Update soon!
nim istar chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
so, naruto has the keyblade of light and sasuke has the one of darkness. i'm not sure where your going with this, but it looks interesting so i hope you update soon.
Elemeffayoh chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
cloud?
mattchew chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
You got me hooked , thats certainly a new plot device i havent seen before, very nice :) if you need a beta , my email is bigbatmatt ca. :)
deathmastas5000000000000000000 chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
cool story good luck wirting