Reviews for Static red
Kiesuke chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
Please update this! It can't just end like this!
alemery chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
This is awesome! I really like all the dialouge in it. Its hillarious.
spider warrior chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Corsets are very unhealthy...(And painful)
poor Sheik.
Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I think you've just spoiled me for any future LoZ fics... in a good way. I love your writings. But I especially love how you write Link and not to mention Majora. And while I'm looking forward to whatever happens next to Link on this adventure I can't help but be morbidly curious about how this Link would have dealt with a friendship with Majora instead. Anyways like I said before really can't wait to see how this ties in with your other stories! I hope you never stop writing.
PurpleSundown chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
Just got interested in reading your story. This static red story I have to admit is a welcome change to the usual stories in the same category. I read it all in little under 10 hours, because you know I am a uhh how you say... Fanatic of Sheik and Link... Oh well... Anyways love your story and will be writing more reviews especially if this story is ever updated again.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
Strange, beautiful, exhausting, and creative. I am in such a strange mood from reading this!
Lee Isidor chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
/flops around uselessly

So I don't often review on this website anymore, but I couldn't pass up the chance to gush to you about how wonderful and glorious and fabulous etc., etc., that I find this story. I've been reading all the available chapters for pretty much every waking hour for the past day or two, and while I was a little iffy at first, I just. I can't stop. The prose that you write with is a style that I'm not very familiar with, but the more I read, the more I like it! It's so... different, and what put me off at first, I think, was the fact that there were so many single lines. Not a paragraph in sight. But like I said, the more I read, the more I like it! It flows so well, and your writing style is so... easy on the eyes, haha. I'm a fan. I won't lie. You've converted me. I love the abstract way that you write, and the subtleties blended into everything, and the wow pretty much everything okay i just yeah.

I really, really, really enjoy your characterization. I also particularly enjoy the OCs, though for as much as I really know about the Zelda series, they might as well be canon to me. Your consistency is absolutely stunning, however. There hasn't been a single action or conversation or anything, really, that I read and didn't think fit with the characters or with the scene or the setting or anything like that. Ugh, it's just so wonderful. Please accept more gushing. I find that usually, I dislike a lot of Zelda fics because Link's personality is so limited in the games that it leaves people with a little too much to work with. This is just... I think, the best portrayal (and the most consistent) that I've seen yet. Each character you introduce has a very distinct personality (and it must be difficult to keep up with so many characters at once), and they work so well together. /more useless flopping

The consistency with which you have developed the setting is also... somewhat stunning, in my opinion. You've obviously put a lot of time and effort into making sure things are historically accurate (pff, things, what a useless descriptor), at least to a point - and I absolutely love it. It makes for such a good read; there are details included that I would never have thought of otherwise, things I never knew (or expected to learn) about the time period, and wow I just have nothing but praise for this story.

At times, the prose and plot have been confusing, but rightfully so - this is a very intricate story, and no one can be expected to understand everything without being able to see the bigger picture. We're all along for the ride, here, and honestly, I'm more interested in sticking around to see where things go than to be privy to all the details. There are so many details, and so many interlocking plot devices and oh maaan am I looking forward to more relationship development and plot lines crossing!

Overall, I'm just very impressed by your writing, and I hope things are going well for you in your real-life endeavors! I'm very much hoping that I can remember to check for updates, and I look forward to reading future chapters. This story is just so... unique, and it's a pleasure to read and review! This was well worth the time, and you've done a terrific job so far; keep up the fabulous work! I will certainly be sticking around. :)
Koro The Silver Wolf chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
siwdihureuifv You play Assassin's Creed?! *cough* Anyway... I freaking love this and am not going to attempt to patiently wait for the next chapter. I freaking looove Kers Omg... XD Scary fox boy, but he's kinda funny too. I'd pet him but I bet he'd rip my arm off. ; I'm still waiting for Sheik and Link to actually admit they're friggin in love with eachother .
Koro The Silver Wolf chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I don't know why I've put off starting to read this (I'm here by suggestion of Myou) but I'm now on chapter four and pretty much feel like I'm rolling in awesome. I love how you portray Sheik and the Sheikah... Awesome... Ilbis is a name I know I've heard before... Doesn't it mean death or apocalypse or something of the like? I'm looking forward to the other chapters while feeling overwhelmed... This is a long story isn't it? I also love the way you don't portray Link as fearless. Because I seriously doubt he would have been. He just had a good reason to conquer that fear. I wanna comment on the dresses and the duke but I think I've babbled long enough ;

Tl;dr, awesome.
Egg Emperor chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
I love your story... though it is a complete mindfuck to read and is more difficult to understand than Ulysses. I love it. It is insane though
Random PersonPSP chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
this is a very amusing fanfic :) i luv Sheik's lunatic personality :3 especially the part where he had a fairy wand in his hand, it's a very amusing image to imagine ;)
Sunnepho chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Hallo there, not sure if you still remember me. Due to a large amount of stupid and boring stuff, I haven't been keeping up with this fic for *ages*, but I went ahead and caught up today!

I can't say I'm incredibly familiar with the characters from other games that you've been inserting, but you've made them great fun with their own individual personalities, the whole lot of them! I loved Kers (poor beautiful innocent Link) and Sanguine, getting glimpses into Sheik's past (and that of the parents!), Kafei and Majora! It's wonderful how you've given all your devil city denizens life, really.

By they way, listen as the sheikah see? Best training scene, ever. I could *taste* the darkness. It was wonderful.

In any case, I hope your RL smooths itself out. Thoughts go out to you!
can't login chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
I love this story. Everything from the confusing mystery of it all to goofy dialogue between Sheik and Link. I'm so glad you updated this and I was previously a lurker before because I never had internet to sign in a drop a review after reading, but now i do so yippee please continue this and I'm sorry about your issues in the rant up above. Thanks for being awesome though and continuing this. Peace. :)
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
FIRST!

Gah. *whining * All the vague references...I- I don't know what's going on, but I love it!

Ok, so Hell is reminiscing, and it's been 18 years since someone died...Amber eyes must be Kers...or wait, or not. Carnage? Paler child is...Link then, and this is after fighting Kers? But..then...who is the girl? GAH! Spite's Keeper...Kafei or Oni. The one it hadn't seen...um...Belial?

*starts laughing because the mention of the guardian with the gem and Link with the amulet reminds me of that bird statue in SS with the red gem eyes *

OH! OHOHOH! ORIGIN HINTS! OH! It's BEL! *laughing *

Oooohhhh *happy wiggle * I like the explanation for why Sheik is the last Sheikah, but isn't. Clever clever!

WAIT! So so so Link's mommy took care of Hell? O.O

chiaroscurio. Oooh, now there's a hell of a scrabble word.

Aaww...Sheik's mommy helped Link's mommy get away... *cries and grabs both for hugs *

*laughing at Zelda * Thank you, my dear. We needed Zelda humor after that. Wait...KAFEI! *laughing * THE HELL?! ...Whoops. So much for Sheik keeping her from finding out...

SIR OWLAN! *coos * And sleepy Sheik! *laughing * IN LINK'S BED!

Wait... *rereads that, realizes the implication, and leaves it, snickering *

Annnndd Zelda's remembering Kers. *coos *

*giggles * Adorable baby brother.

*cracks up laughing * Come ON, Kafei! It's Sheik's baby sister! You should know better than THAT!

Ooohh...Majora does the claw thing like Kers does. Cool.

*giggles * Babied Sheik. Heeee...

" As though to spite that," Cleeeeevvveeerrrr.

AND MORE ORIGIN HINTS! *wiggles * When is this coming out? Soooo... First Talib was the last Sheikah prince, so he couldn't be the First Sheikah...could he? Although he IS the one who vanished without dying... Before? Before...Iblis?

EZIO! *laughing, then laughs harder at Sheik and Link * Poor Link!

Shadow: *pipes in, can't resist * "Yes I DO have balls the size of boulders, thanks!"
Vio: *facepalm * "You're not born yet..."
Shadow: "NEITHER ARE YOU!"
Vio: *sigh *

*blinks * Which one is the outsider and which is the pretty one?... (which one qualifies as the fox's little brother, since it obviously isn't referring to Majora..) *giggles *
Yaoi con queen chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
Okay I've been really hoping for an update, only to have my hopes crushed every time I look at this story. I know you may have things going on in your personal life that are really important but really, no note or anything D: please just at least give us a status update or a hiatus note(though that would suck some serious ass if you did go on hiatus for good)