Reviews for Divagation
TheGlasglowGrin chapter 11 . 9/5
I really like this story, and I'm glad that I've reread it!
Don't ever apologize. I love everything. Its these other story build ups that ultimately make the scenes between The Joker and Evelyn more intoxicating. I love your take on the Joker. And my favorite line in this chapter is "but running is fun, every step a victory dance." Ingenious
MamaHooterz chapter 11 . 2/19
Please please please continue this
OPOSOJOJ chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
I NEED MORE THIS IS AMAZEBALLS!
Rainbowlalaland chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
I was to lazy to log in so heres this review thats my penname up there.
I really enjoy this story and im looking forward to an update
One of Those Faces chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
This is so amazing! I absolutely adore this story! I hope you'll start updating again! But I know how life is, and I totally understand that there are reasons as to why you haven't. Nonetheless, this story is a masterpiece and I really hope I can read more of it in the future! :)
Mrs Sorbo chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Yay the joker!
zombie gonna get meh chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
Hi! I love your story :) I think you did a great job capturing the jokers character, the jokers Moody, unstable, and pretty twisted and you got all of that in your awesome story :p also I love evi ( did I spell it right? ) I like how she is brave and is almost like a young old lady xp haha anyways thanks for writing this and good luck with the rest!
snakeofdreams chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
favd!
thevastgreyoceanofmind chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I LOVED how you portrayed the Joker! Great writing...it's hard to find writing that's not to cliche! Update soon!
hermonine chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
Great story. Update soon.
No Longer in Operation chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Fing cCONTINUE
No Longer in Operation chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
CONTINUE
No Longer in Operation chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
omg continue soon
No Longer in Operation chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
I've checked your friends profile. ARE you two dead?