Reviews for Wanted Man
Paging-Doctor-Law chapter 1 . 3/19
I almost died laughing at this (not really died)!

With Coby's yelling I was laughing non-stop

I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
beautiful
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
XD Oh god, I love Coby in this one!
A chee chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
D: Aaahhghfhgf this is the only fanfiction of Coby and Luffy I have found that is perfect. Perfection AAA! It has them both in character with that saucy twist. ;_; It makes me wibble that I came to the One Piece fandom too late as I see this was publish in 2008.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
grrrr there needs to be more luffyxcoby! thank you for writing this!
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Ahhh! That was so in-character and funny!

We need more of this pairing! :D
nekked chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
there needs to be more coby x luffy stuff *_* you're like, my hero right now.
blackcherry21 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
write more m-rated coby x luffy goodness!
UsopppLover4Ever chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
O.O...WHOA FREAKY! Luffy and Coby? Together? That is ur plan? ARE YOU CRAZY! Ah you've been reading too much yaoi your mind is in teh proveribial gutter!
yukidaru chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
What was luffy actually gonna say?
inermis chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
*instant nosebleed* Coby is so cute!

And I loved how wanted poster was compared to pin-up poster. :)

You are really good with the POV changes, I noticed it after reading "5 things Luffy won't eat". That panic attack was hilarious well done.
Makayla chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Haha this is just a perfect characture of their relationship XD I loved Coby's internal ranting the whole way through, building up to his crazy actions. I'd love to see more of Coby/Luffy in the future!
majinbuttercup chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wonderful! Absolutely perfect! I wondered sometimes about Koby. Even if there was nothing going on with Koby and Luffy, this was still absolutely perfect. A lot of the fanfics are totally out of character having Zoro being cutesy or something, but this was perfect. I could see Luffy doing all of these things, and Koby freaking out like that. Great job.
o4o86 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
this was amazing! coby is so incredibly IC and luffy is just XD, perfectly luffy. and oh, it was hot and cute at the same time :)
Mariam chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i'm not much of a yaoi fan but this seriously caught my attention with the most unlikely combo

good job