Reviews for Gun 'Em Down
KingdomHeartsRox chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Wow, this fanfiction is sonding extreamly interesting so far. It has such a unique plot, I hope you update it soon!
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
this is really good, poor sasori, hey i have a question you said there was three thingies and i was wondering if they were actually alive
dontneedanymoreuse chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
OwO deidei tried to make a move on sasori w this is getting intresting! plz continue i like it a lot :3 and plz put a some more romance in it .

dei: not my falt he freaked out

saso: plz don't blame me.. TT

you: O.o where is this going?

me:
YPrincess chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
This is so awesome. And its North Carolina too! Booyah!

Anyways, this story is the bomb. Plz update soon cause I luv it. XD
Syuuk chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Sasori is a little too akwardish, but I still love everything _! I get your "not real emotion" explaining - and it's gonna be so fun reading the next chapters ( I .love these "not a real emotions" plots)Update this story (and your other ones) SOON! I love your works
eld taka abr freohr chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
It's coming along pretty nicely. One thing that bothers me however, is the change in character. It's probably just me, but it seems too sudden. I would put in a divider of some kind, but it's your story. And does Sasori's obliviousness somehow come from yourself? :D That kiss was unexpected. It was strange. I'm not really sure how to say it. Well this is a good chapter. I'll be waiting for the next one.
eld taka abr freohr chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I really like this story. I could go on about the impossibilities of some of the technologies you came up with, future or not, but I won't say anything now. I think this story will come out to be very good. can't wait for the next chapter.
captain con queso chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
OMGOMGOMG

YOU UPDATED, YAY. :D And LOL at Deidara trying to kiss Saso. xD I love those guys.
Thinkette chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
YAY! Aw, boo. I wanted them to kiss. DARN IT! Oh well, I can wait. I like the story. I don't like the fact that Deidara has to do something bad to Sasori. But I like the story.
Yaoi Goddess of Doom chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Oh wow. Deidara almost got Sasori's first kiss! Uh oh...I BET DEIDARA'S GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND THEN REGRET WHAT HE'S ABOUT TO DO!

Well only you know. Heh heh.

NICE CHAPTER!
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
i love eet. :D it's so amazing. and the way that it's shifting points of view? awesome. deidara is such an evil person right now, tricking poor schizophrenic-not-bleeding saso-kins...

hee.

oh, and chillicothe is...farmland? so. xD the convict must have had help hiding from manon. manon could hide anyone. so yes, she must be a criminal overlord woman with loads of people under her control. yeah. xD i could see her doing that, though. x3 phwaha. so i like that he went there. it's great. xD

but i'm still not done with the review. it's a long-ass one because i adore your story that much.

"too bad my life couldn't be as exciting as my rides were"

oh, saso-kins, you poor unknowing person. you're about to be seduced, shot at, and scared to death, and i'm going to be locving all of it. hehe. and going awh! fangirlishly, because uke sasori is in fact the cutest thing, especially when you right him, luffly. :3

right, ending the excessively long-ass review now. xDD

write like zoom, i hope!

lazzy
black55widow chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
I understand for Deidara this is just a job. A killer seducer.
Syuuk chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
...lemme see if I get it...Deidara sent to kill/capture these Hitokugutse things..and Sasori's one of them, although he doesn't know he's one ...

Anyhoo, Good story, and I hope to see chp2 soon!
Yaoi Goddess of Doom chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow Sasori, what a smart thing to do while giving most of your information to a stranger. THAT'S HOW YOU EFFIN GET RAPED! CUZ YOU'RE SO CUTE AND SMEXY! -huggles Sasori-

Lol nice chapter. I'm starting to get a little bit of it now. I wonder if Deidara's trying to eliminate Sasori? Well, there will soon be love...I hope. :D Please continue.

-dresses Deidara in a black suit- WE ARE THE MEN IN BLACK! :D
captain con queso chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Woow, I've never been a fan of the futuristic stories, but this was surprisingly good. :]

Looking forward to the next chapter!

-Necury