Reviews for Radiating Evil
Darkamber8828 chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Give him a name. 'default soldier' is a bad reward for all he's done and doing. Heck, even Sothe couldn't hold back Skrimir. Oh, and I just realized. Narihpes is Sephiran backwards.
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
Wow, it took me forever to read this... I'm terribly behind in reading fanfiction lately. :( Anyway, this was probably one of my favorite chapters so far. :D The conversations were great too (the Rolf/Danved one made me laugh).

Personally, Gwidion isn't bugging me and I think you should keep him in the story.

The conversations are fine at the end of chapters.

And I think that because of the role the soldier plays (having to put up with Skrimir) he at least deserves a name.

Well, I think that's it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
xXWolfBlazeXx chapter 9 . 10/9/2008
aw man this story was getting good

one thing could you add more parts with Leonardo please?

hes my favorite
xXWolfBlazeXx chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
nice story but is the Dawn Brigand in this?

just wondering
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
I definitely think you should keep Gwidion in the story. Every good tale has an animal with a tragic past. At least, that's my opinion.

The conversations seem to work best at the end, because that's how it seems to go in the game. It gives it the Fire Emblem identity. And name the wonderful soldier, even if it's a really really stupid name.
Nami-san625 chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
Thanks for the update :D And yay! Nephenee's in the story now! :D I think you did the country accent pretty good too. And one more thing. It may just be my computer, but half of this is in itallics... Anyways, I thought is was -as always- really good :D
forgotten hyoshi chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
geez...I must have my mind REALLY in the gutter. I missed two (I think) whole updates! T_T

Anyways, amazing work and keep it up.

1. I say keep him in the story!

2. I like the way the conversations are at the end. I say keep them there.

3. Give a name to the poor soldier '
tiger002 chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
Still really good but a couple spacing mistakes. You also seem to focus too much on one aspect of a characters personality but i like how you show events in different parts of the world at once
tiger002 chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
A good story so far and i plan to read more. It seems impossible that gallia and Crimea would go to war but it seems like you know where to take this story. An idea for a conversation is Rolf and Ike because it seems that in the two games they should have had some interaction.
gamefreek321 chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
Hey alright I liked the chapter, Answers to your questions:

1. I like Gwidion and you should definitly keep him in the story.

2. Keep the conversations at the bottom of every chapter.

3. Give that poor sap a name unless he's goin die soon.

I will sign on to fiction press soon
Little Liger chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
huh... I almost forgot about Gwidion. So now everything gets ready to go downhill again am I right? Good job, I'm on the edge of my seat reading this. by the way, there was a spelling mistake somewhere in this chapter. No big deal but it was there for sure.
Epsilonyx chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
Poor Gwidion... I love cats, so I feel bad for the poor, poor, kitty...

Awesome chapter. Finally - the Crimean Knights have been freed from their trance (Behold the mighty abilities of Nariphes!) and a little clarity has come to the characters. And Nephenee showed up! YAY!

I think it would actually be neat to give a name to the exasperated Gallian soldier. As for Gwidion... it doesn't matter. Do what you feel is best, but make sure to update!
Epsilonyx chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
That was the best chapter yet... poor kitty... poor Sanaki...

Oh, yeah, and I like Nariphes, too... cool name, good characterization and personality. I'm pretty sure I know who he is (D), so I'm looking forward to seeing what he does next.

Update soon!
gamefreek321 chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
Hey sorry I haven't been on for a while. I haven't had internet in like a month. I have my next chapter ready to put up right now. This was one of the best chapters yet, I really like your writing so keep up the good work. See you next time
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
Kicking the cat would do them no good, but it probably would have made Boyd feel so much better ... At least temptation left with the cat.

Hopefully, Gwidion won't be an incompetant kitty and Soren will be able to heroically defeat Manannan in a dramatic combat scene. Maybe not yet, but eventually, I hope that's what it comes to.

I think Galla has a slight advantage in the battle. Tibarn is his own army. That goes without mentioning the other laguz ... I wouldn't want to be in Elincia's position.

Anyway, I hope you put the conversations in the next chapter! I understand why you didn't put them in this one, but hopefully most of the chaos will be cleared up by the next chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »