Reviews for Popping the Question
b chapter 1 . 5/31
pray for revivel Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow, this is just adorable. I love the dynamics between both of them. Their relationship is unorthodox for sure, but it fits them so perfectly well and you captured everything between them perfectly.
Peonywinx chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I absolutely ADORE this! I love Question/Huntress, and I you got both of them down perfectly. I could hear their voices in my head as I was reading. Question, especially, was hilariously on-tangent. And the twist at the end was pure genius! When I think about it, it's just like something Question would do. Huntress, too. Those two are cute because they're so unconventional.
CactusNoir chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I loved the ending! I did not see that coming, but it was brilliant!
I love those guys. :D
( Stanky Leg - She said yes, it's the italic bit.)
Stanky Leg chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Everything was 10/10, ending felt a bit...i don't really know how to describe it. I kind of wanted to know her answer
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Cute :3
unmysterious chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
oh my god :) I love this.
hunnyfresh chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was too cute. I absolutely loved it. You kept them perfectly in character the entire time. Well done on the writing!

irony882 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
- So sweet! Yup, that's about it. Favoriting!
Kuroida chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I don't usually review because I never know what to say...

But I couldn't help it! This fic had me blushing like a retard in my seat. It's so cute! XD
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
aw, this was so cute i absolutely love this! It was so sweet and Q was totally in character, you write these two so well! I love this, its so going on my favorites. Awesome little fic:) I love how its told from Vics point of view, HQ is the best:)
Randombore chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I gotta tell ya, this was the first story I ever read! I love the "Question and Huntress" couple so much, so when I first came into this website I just had to read this one first! (They always did belong together... P
MonsterInYourBathtub chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This is such a sweet story :) I can just imagine Vic proposing this way XD
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was such a great story. I could practacly hear Q narrating that while I was reading it. Great job :D
KawaiiIruka chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Aw, That was so perfect.

Q's little scheme was hilarious. The first time I read it I didn't really get it but then I was like 'OOh! I see!'

Awesome fic, thanks for posting it.