Reviews for Sorry, Wrong Channel, Witch!
Lumina Balderson chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I'd say being hit on by your pet turtle would be creepier.
Breezyfeather chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Gah! Please write more!
XV-Dragon chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Can't wait to see the the next part of the series AJ, it looksl ike it will be good! (I better geting the other wrong channel prequels ass well, will hopefully be leaving you reviews in them soon)
yellow 14 chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
"Hay-Hay, is it me, or are you bouncing about MORE than usual in here?" Irma asked the ever-bouncy air Guardian.

"Irma, this is Hay Lin we're talking about here. You don't GET any more bouncy." Cornelia pointed out. Irma smacked herself on the forehead.

"You're right Corny, I just had a right blond moment there!"

"Don't call me CORNY!" Cornelia snapped at her. "Man I'm glad the other me can kick your a***."

"Yeah and you experience everything that you do to her." Hay Lin pointed out calmly. She turned to face Will. "Do you think that might stop those two fighting?"

"I think the end of the world couldn't do that permanently." Will replied with a grin. "I think it might slow them down a bit."

"Well me at least. Water-brains is a bit too dumb to get it." Cornelia added with a grin.

"Nice Corny, but we know there's not enough brains under that blond to power a very low power lightbulb." Irma countered.

"Wonder what happened to Cassidy?" Will asked, determined to avoid another fight.

"Ask her. Or ask Grandma." Hay Lin replied, while Irma and Cornelia wrestled one another in a tickling match. She looked over at her two friends and then turned to face Will once more. "Shall we leave them to it?" She asked Will. Will nodded. Pretty soon Irma and Cornelia were going to start doing things to one another that they didn't want to watch.

"One last thing though. Yellow forgot to mention this last time, but he's gotten a group review. From someone who ISN'T AJ." Will added. "Very nice, keep updating."
TTigerz chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
I thought it ended... I'm glad it didn't!

Nice chappie. Hope the others are fun to read too!
Rio-Vena chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Thank you for making me laugh OMG this is so funny plese wright more though shoudn't this be in the w.i.t.c.h X pokemon section of ?
XV-Dragon chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Wonder if the oralce got changed to? Guess we will findo ut next chapter. Anyway, great update AJ!
yellow 14 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
"Could be worse. She could be doing what little Hay-Hay did when she got into Heroes." Irma joked.

"Please, don't." Will and Taranee begged simultaneously, but it was too late.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world!" Irma and Hay Lin said simultaneously and they burst out laughing.

"God help us if they ever got into D&D." Cornelia whispered into Will's ear, causing Will to crack up.

"If they do that, I'm making Irma go on a date with Martin!" Will whispered back.

Nice chapter, keep updating
koolkame chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Turtle love? And my screen name is Japanese for turtle...

This just gets wilder and wilder, update soon.
yellow 14 chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
You bet they need to talk. Keep updating
XV-Dragon chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
Can't wait to see how the 'tlak' goes. Please update again soon!
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Weird and funny. Keep updating
Greki chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
I-huh...? o.o
Greki chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
I figured her more like a panther... but for comic relief, I like this idea. xD
Greki chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Aw, Hay Lin's obliviousness was cute.