Reviews for Fly Me to the Moon
VictorianxxLyddie chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Well what can I say?

Even though I'm only on chapter four I am loving it.

You are a talented writer and thanks to you I am learning new words that I can use for my own writing.

The style of the writing you have done is an interesting one. But effective.
BlessedMay chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
Seriously... I'm enjoying every line of this story. It's so good and so insane and just lovely.
luxdelune chapter 12 . 8/20/2008
Love the ending. Definite room for an intriguing sequel or spin off with the Abigail character. Can't wait to see where your going to take these lovely characters. :D
Devryn chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
*pours love on the whole story!* Amazing. And, yes, I certainly can not wait for the sequel/spin-off. You've done an amazing job here, and I'm eager for more! :D
luxdelune chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
Por Harvey! I think it is safe to say the Joker has some serious self-esteem issues. "I don't trust Christine not to want you so I'm just going to burn your pretty face off" D: Gah! Can't wait to find out how Christine reacts to this latest development.
Devryn chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
I can totally tell why you couldn't wait to write that! -Amazing- Yes, I use that word a lot, but it's so true. ;)

I loved all three scenes in this chapter, but the Joker/Christine and Harvey/Joker are of course my favorites. Very intense!

Just two tiny little typos I thought I'd point out. (It's the English major in me. Can't be helped. :P )

"She felt her eyes roll back into her head as he his snaked around her back.." - The he/his here is a little confusing. I'm sure what you meant to say.

"I thought he’d rip my pants right off." - I'm pretty sure you meant "she," lol. ;)

As always, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter! You keep me on the edge of my seat with each one. :D
Devryn chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
This chapter literally made me squee like a fangirl. It was just that amazing.

Very creepy twist there with Abigail! And the description of the Joker walking on the bar was just brilliant.

Another awesome job! :D
Devryn chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
Awesome chapter, yet again! Nice scene with Abigail, and the one with Harvey was...eerie is the only word I can think of.

And the Joker kidnapping Gordon's wife! Wowies.

As always, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Oh, by the way, just thought I'd throw out there that the Harvey/Christine/Joker dynamic makes me think of "Phantom of the Opera" in a very good way. Now, if only the Joker would start calling himself her angel... ;P
tasteyourlove chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Oh man.. I just got so thoroughly engrossed in your story. The developing relationship b/w Joker and Christine is so unlike what I'd imagine and yet *exactly* how it should be. I find her attraction to him so fascinating, that disgust/lust feeling that drives her is so, so genuine. There are moments, like the car scene, where I thought my heart would just beat out of my chest! I kind of wish this was a novel-length story.. :) I hope to see some more soon, it was (sadly enough) the high point of my night.
Devryn chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Oh, things are heating up now! And, yes, angry!Harvey is more fun than calm!Harvey. ;)

"There was a beautifully concealed lie in his words...the Joker’s death." -Great insight there! And it's just a nice paragraph besides. :)

"What she didn’t realize was that he was biding his time." - Oh, wow, I wonder what he's planning!

I love this story more with each chapter, and I can't wait for the next one. :D
luxdelune chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
I love how the tension is building in this story! Can't wait to see what Harvey does/says when he finally finds Christine. Oh and the Joker's reaction to Christine calling him "J" was cute. Only one question...in the movie Joker seems to have no problem touching people...is your Joker just not comfortable with Christine's touch because it holds an intimate meaning? Just curious.

btw this is color_me_verde from lj :)
Devryn chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Wow, such a spectacular chapter. Her "date" with the Joker and the scenes in the car are amazing, and the lead up to them in the bar was really nice. Nice little appearance by Sal there. ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Passionate-HighFive chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Nice chapter. I am really excited for the next update!
TheTalkingCupcake chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Wow, I am LOVING this story! I fell in love with The Joker's character in the Dark Knight, and you make me love him even more with this fantastic story you've written.

I wonder what the Joker has in store for Christine at the bar.

I can't wait to find out!
Devryn chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Again, yet another amazing chapter! Things are really heating up in this one, too! Harvey's figured out her attraction to the Joker - I wonder how he'll react. And I'm especially curious to see how her date with the Joker goes.

Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter! :D