Reviews for give value to survival
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This would've made a fantastic episode, thank you!
Iluvshep chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
great story. I got a kick out of the "after" summary. thanks!
new creation chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I just finished reading all of your fics. They were excellent. I'm going to add you to my author alert list,in case you come up with more plots. Thank you and I hope to hear more from you. God bless you.
spacesplace chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was great! John is so emotionally hard shelled with so much inner vulnerability ( does sound like a bug doesn't it!) that I just adore any story that shows how much his team cares for him and he them. Your story was wonderful (as usual), your characters' voices were so on target, and your A/N made me laugh!
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I can always rely on you to provide a good story, delicious Shep-whump and team bonding. What more could a girl ask for (apart from JF in her stocking!)?

I especially like the epilogue:)

Keep up the good work.

Kitty
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
though that part about what came later was certainly tons of fun, the story would definitely be 100 percent enjoyable even without it! :) - i especially loved those parts about mckay ordering around his minions, and sheppard ending up with an eye infection from getting nailed by a pill packet... sometimes, the extra little details really add on to the overall quality of a piece..

really enjoyed reading this (including the extra bit!), and am looking forward to reading the fics to come! :)
drufan chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Loved your final a/ns, too funny. And yes we would all be terribly upset. Lovely h/c. Lovely team. Fab animals. Thanks!
KatGrl2003 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That's our boys! I love the team banter, and how Sheppard was being worried without showing anyone. Great story!

-Kat
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Nicely in character.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Fun story! Thanks for sharing it! :D
Linnzi chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Well, I'm happy! Great story, and I loved the little extra bits at the end. Hehe! Loved the eye infection from the pill throwing escapade too. LOL! Very well done, and it's great to see you writing for the SGA fandom again! More please! :)