Reviews for Twilight: The Early Years
Newfi Girl chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Oh my gosh I was laughing through the whole thing! It's really good so far. Please update soon! :D
pupp63 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
ha! I can't WAIT to see what jasper will say this story is amazing and I hope u write more soon
Dazzled With Magic chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
this is a really good fic,

i hope you keep going!

you should get alice to threaten jasper, maybe with something like 'i'll burn all your war books' or something.

keep going! ;]
BiT ME ELMO chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
i think that alice should flirt a little then tell him . he doesnt agree then she pretends to cry and he agrees .

i love this story .
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ! .

pRETTY GOOD STORY I LIOL CRAZY BUT GOOD ! .
dot823 chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
hm...how about...she guilts him into it, or asks him to agree to something and not telling him what it is until he agrees?
boysex chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
ALice could convince Jasper by promising him steamy sexytime.

I love this its quite hilarious.
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow...

And that's not a good wow either.
Tay-MONT chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
she can convince him by not having to be a shopping companion for som eamount of time and a certain nightime activity oh and that shell stop dressing him for a month.
DreamingFadesAway chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
hehe this is good! post the next chapter soon!
likeahuginacup chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
LMAO...

this so funny.. Emmet and his burnt harry potter books. hehe. Edward&Jasper.. i cant wait to find out what Jasper will do. Please update soon. :]
Maths Is Immortal chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
:o Haha! Awesoe idea- can't wait to see what happens! Keep up the good work!
Maths Is Immortal chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Haha, once again- poor Edward!
Maths Is Immortal chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Lol, poor Edward. Wonder what Alice's idea is!
Wake-up Soon chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Lmao. Trying to convince Jasper, huh? That'll be hard. Maybe, erm, no sex until Tanya leaves? That'd hurt him BAD. Or, she won't be happy until Tanya leaves, 'cause he'd feel that 10 times worse than her.

Hope I helped. (: