Reviews for Original Twist
Screaming Dean chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
“Who are you to try and stand in the way of my master’s aims?” Johnny smiled at the creature. “We’re the Fantastic Four, and whoever your master is we’re gonna make sure that you go back to your ‘master’ empty-handed with your tail between your legs!” However as he approached the monster, it shot some kind of weird yellow beam out of its eyes that caused him to go completely still at which point it proceeded to slam its jade fists into his head, knocking him to the floor.

I don't want to come off as nit picky but this paragraph would be better if it was done this way.

“Who are you to try and stand in the way of my master’s aims?”

It's much better to have new separate paragraphs whenever someone else starts to speak; that cuts down on confusion. Beyond that this was pretty good. I really enjoyed it. I hope you'll continue writing this story in one form or another. I'm going to start reading your other fanfic, Swelling with Love, right away.
Screaming Dean chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
“My sister not using a glass and just drinking straight from the container? I quite honestly can’t find the words.” Susan glared at her brother as she quickly licked off a white droplets which had remained on her lips. “How about ‘excuse me older sister, you seem to be having a little trouble is there anything I can do to help’ did those ever occur to you?”

You might want to use different paragraphs whenever a new speaker has something to say. This last paragraph would look better this way.

It looks pretty good so far. I really can't wait to see what kind of body Reed's going to get or come up with.
Screaming Dean chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
It started kind of slow but got better in the second chapter. I hope you'll figure out a way for Reed to operated without being carried around. An android body, perhaps?
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I must say this is a great start to a nice prequel to your other story. :)

I can't thank you enough for recommending it to me. :D

Please do keep up the good work on this great story idea. ;)
gen x chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Not bad
tigerpelt chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Really good, keep going!
Jin Shirinue chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Sorry I haven't been writing reviews, but the real world has it's own demands, in my case a summer course, a wedding, and leave us not forget about 3 dozen other stories that called my attention and writing a couple of my own, but I am excited to see your take on the F4 getting their powers.