Reviews for Elemental Forces
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great so far. Are you planing on continuing, because I love this pairing. I myself am writing one, and have writen a lemon for It. I want to see what others have done with it, to research the interaction between the two.
AliceWho chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very well done! I am very interested in where you're going with this. Your look into the nature of Shadow and his defenses is quite intriguing.

I'm excited to read more.
Almighty God of Paper chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Beautiful. You have such a wonderful way with words and characterization.

I love Shadow/Terra, and it's nice to see a good fic for them. I'm assuming that this is not a oneshot? If not, then I'm putting this on my alert list, as I'm very curious to see what happens.
kodoku chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I believe I know what you're talking about. Sadly, Terra's Shadow by DarkSilk (Author ID#:116680) no longer exists on the Author has deleted it. But the sequel Shadow Realm is still posted.

I've tried to find other places that this fic would be posted, but have not had any success, I too would love to re-read it. If you ever find it again, let me know also so I can save it somewhere.

Anyways, great to see someone writing a Terra and Shadow fic. I love this pairing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Serkunet chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Nice story, please continue, I would love to read more of this
Unknown 2008 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Please Continue I really want to see what's happens next. And Shadow/Terra is my favorite Rare pairing.