Reviews for Severus' and Harry's Annoying Family Addition
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 5/1
Harry was certainly right about the annoying part, anyway. But they need to realize that now he is only half his original age, he will have many more years to annoy them. :( I hope Minerva will be able to keep him better occupied. Perhaps they can go on an extended honeymoon! ;)
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 5/1
Perhaps everyone can get some rest with Albus back to being an adult. Then again, maybe not ...
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 5/1
Albus is a menace ... not unlike when he is a meddling old coot. Now he will get sick with a cold and reinfect poor Harry. Frankly, one of the adults needs to act like one and keep Albus away from Harry. Period.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 5/1
They need to slip some sleeping potions and silencing spells into those lemon drops!

As for it being Albus's fault that Harry is worse ... Um, it's also his fault that Harry is sick in the first place! Well, apparently, it's his own fault that HE is now sick again. It is pretty brainless to drink a potion when he doesn't really know what is in it other than it looks like lemon drops. Now he can be a nuisance for even longer to even more people. Poppy needs to cast a binding spell on him while he is in small child form. He is too naughty and irresponsible to have access to all of his power at this age.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/1
Does Harry ever actually eat, or does he just ingest those nasty-tasting potions?

Oh, poo! I suppose Fawkes flashed Albus somewhere to cause maximum chaos. Hm. I thought Fawkes was smarter than that.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/1
1. Why doesn't someone put a zoo in the RoR?
2. Why doesn't someone use the N word (No!) with Albus?
3. Why not stun and/or silence him? He has been a PITA since before his "little problem," so it isn't like he doesn't deserve it. He actually IS a spoiled brat. (Severus is finding out what a brat truly is with Albus, as both Harry and Snape were quiet, undemanding, and entertained themselves with drawing, talking, and reading.)
4. Why not threaten Albus with a vacation in Durzkaban (no wands allowed), since he thinks Petunia and Vernon were such appropriate guardians for a small child. Let him enjoy the Dursleys Delights. (Can you tell I'm still angry with him?)
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/1
I think Minerva should return Albus's favor by stunning him as he did to her when she was being a pill! Also ... If Albus studied under the great Nicolas Flamel, why is he so pants at potions? That is why I think he did this on purpose, just for attention.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 5/1
Putting Albus with Harry is rather foolish, given Harry's weakened immune system. He'll just get sick all over again, and it's barely been a week since he shook everything. Aha! I was right. (Btw, I think Albus took the de-aging potion on purpose. And I still think he would benefit from some quality time with the Dursleys.)
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/1
Hm. Why not send Albus on a little holiday ... with the Dursleys? Or perhaps they should wait until he is a year or two older, so he is more aware. I think it would be the perfect way to engender a bit of empathy for the plight of abused kids.
daisy.tya chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
xd hahaha lol baby Albus want to go to Zoo xd hihihi but i am not sure if the student want that xd
daisy.tya chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
xd ouile 1 week wit a 2 years Albus nightmare xd hihihi
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
xd lol baby albus xd, hahaha i didn't think of that wit the title of the story xd, i should do thing that wit all of the beginning of the first story
Kimi Lowe chapter 11 . 9/30/2012