Reviews for Lone Wolf
StoryReigns96 chapter 22 . 4/29
I am so god damn sick of the stupid as fuck interactions about Naruto's parents. Minato's justifacation is retarded, "Well, at the time..." "Oh sorry Dad for hitting you once for making my life hell." from now on I'm not going to read stories where the reason Naruto isnt told who his parents are is to "protect" him even when he is ANBU, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard but its treated as totally reasonable. How in the fuck does not telling Naruto who is parents are endanger him? Tsunade will reveal his idenity at the drop of a hat, set up deadly missions for him on whims but wont tell him his parents loved him because Iwa will some how find out. There is no way Naruto would be totally okay with the only people he trusted lying to him his entire life because of an assholes last wish that ruined his life.
Asumawhy chapter 27 . 4/28
this was a good story only complaint was the open ending with the akatsuki not being dealt with. on the other hand it leave it open to a sequel if you ever feel the need
Why do I feel like this is going to be a love triangle with Kurenai, Naruto and yugao? :-$
Ashwathdragon chapter 27 . 3/31
An amazing mix of romance and action!
Truly this is one of the best stories I have ever read. The character development was also very good , though I didn't like naruto easily forgiving his parents , it is good as the story ends with ending which leaves a good and warm feeling behind in my heart!
LordHatredX chapter 27 . 3/25
great story to bad theres not a complete end nor is there a seq

! ! ! !
awesomeguy chapter 27 . 3/19
So i dont usually write reviews, bad habit yes i know, but trying to change that. Just finished marathoning all 27 chapters and its definitely an awesome story. I quite liked the relationships naruto formed among the anbu and especially with Ace. The one part that just seems out of place was the ending to be honest. I'd get it if naruto teamed up with kakashi but with sakura and sasuke... that just doesn't feel right. Apart from that congrats on a marvelous anbu naruto story.
another convoluted soap-opera? i'm out.
golddust35 chapter 27 . 3/17
Easily one of the best I have ever read please please wright a sequel
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 14 . 3/16
The story began to drag on a little bit so I stopped reading about halfway of the entire story. It's good, but it became a bit slower paced for my interest to hold
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 3/16
why not wolf? why did you have to pick some specifically different name instead of just wolf or dog?
Someguy-youknow chapter 1 . 2/26
I just read the first chapter I gotta say this is horrendous the way the words and punctuating this story doesn't have a natural flow I had to stop and reread over and over again. Terrible.
HurricaneShippu chapter 1 . 2/13
You seem to bash Sakura a lot in your earlier fics... which I'm sure if you look back is very lazy. Plus I don't want to read about some screeching banshee...
feic.flame chapter 27 . 1/29
Great story. Could you make a sequel?
ERICA chapter 27 . 1/23
OI! TUDO BEM VOCÊ NÃO ME CONHECE MAIS EU LEIO SEMPRE SUAS HISTORIAS E AMO TUDO QUE VOCÊ ESCREVE. POR ISSO ESPERO QUE VOCÊ CONTINUE SUA HISTORIAS. COMO A CONTINUAÇÃO DE LONE WOLF. ADOREI AS HISTORIA. MUITA INSPIRAÇÃO PARA VOCÊ FIQUE COM DEUS. QUE DEUS TE ABENÇOE MUITO.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Oh no. I really hate Kurenai. I dont get why she became Jounin. She was so useless in the manga and anime. Even the Konoha were more powerful than her.