Reviews for Lone Wolf
swagerness chapter 1 . 5/6
Rick's cop outI'm gonna go take a shit."
Naruto's cop out:"I need a shower."
ShadowSnake22 chapter 1 . 4/25
this was a wonderful story please keep up the good work. Stories like this need to be made more often by people on this site.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 3/16
well that was a nice encounter and nice lemon
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 3/16
well this was interesting was wondering why he never said anything about the toad contract
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 3/16
well this was surely interesting can't wait for more wonder when they meet each other should be interesting
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 3/16
well this sure was an interesting test can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 3/16
well this sure was interesting sux Sakura's a bitch but oh well i love the lone wold type stories
Type your review for this chapter here...
it's just another primate chapter 1 . 3/4
So.. hold up. Naruto meets kurenai when he was training with jiraiya and he fell in love with her, told her, but.. whatever happened to cause her to drop him. When do we get to see this?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 6 . 2/14
Grrr it HQ not Hq...
Isso foi chocante. Eu torço para que você decida que vai escrever uma sequela
Guest chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
when on the job aruto took out sasuke and he then had his eyes took and put in him and thenhe had sex with sakura now she is now his little sex pet and she say Naruto my lord I now yous my lord and he say my sakrua took off you colans for me and oy did and her big boods cme out to his hands too and he had sex too and feeling like his big dick out to her now and ion too and tenten in some old inn naruot now ower of .
theepicone682 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
multiplicate... is that supposed to be a mix of multiply and duplicate?
Crows-Kun chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
Nope! it was a good story up till now but you can't just cheat on a guy then get back together with him because she's "sorry" ! it's unrealistic and I can't stand it.
Desultorynights chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
Dayuuuum daniel, the grammar here is baaaaaad