Reviews for Lone Wolf
coolchick87 chapter 27 . 6/25
I love your story please make a sequel to this story. thanks
shade chapter 27 . 6/16
awesome, incredible and every positive word that could be said I will say about this story, great job
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 6/11
wooowwww
bob1231231312 chapter 27 . 5/12
dude pls make a sequel
Godspeed chapter 2 . 5/3
I will be completely honest with you... I love it! I love anbu naruto fanfictions! But I do have one complaint, and that is your spelling. It is driving me crazy man! If you fixed that up I would like it even more. If I had to rate it I would give you a 6/10, and the only reason it is so low is because I HATE when a story has a lot of spelling errors. Even though it does I still like where you are going with it. GOOD JOB!
StoryReigns96 chapter 22 . 4/29
I am so god damn sick of the stupid as fuck interactions about Naruto's parents. Minato's justifacation is retarded, "Well, at the time..." "Oh sorry Dad for hitting you once for making my life hell." from now on I'm not going to read stories where the reason Naruto isnt told who his parents are is to "protect" him even when he is ANBU, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard but its treated as totally reasonable. How in the fuck does not telling Naruto who is parents are endanger him? Tsunade will reveal his idenity at the drop of a hat, set up deadly missions for him on whims but wont tell him his parents loved him because Iwa will some how find out. There is no way Naruto would be totally okay with the only people he trusted lying to him his entire life because of an assholes last wish that ruined his life.
Asumawhy chapter 27 . 4/28
this was a good story only complaint was the open ending with the akatsuki not being dealt with. on the other hand it leave it open to a sequel if you ever feel the need
Why do I feel like this is going to be a love triangle with Kurenai, Naruto and yugao? :-$
Ashwathdragon chapter 27 . 3/31
An amazing mix of romance and action!
Truly this is one of the best stories I have ever read. The character development was also very good , though I didn't like naruto easily forgiving his parents , it is good as the story ends with ending which leaves a good and warm feeling behind in my heart!
LordHatredX chapter 27 . 3/25
great story to bad theres not a complete end nor is there a seq

! ! ! !
awesomeguy chapter 27 . 3/19
So i dont usually write reviews, bad habit yes i know, but trying to change that. Just finished marathoning all 27 chapters and its definitely an awesome story. I quite liked the relationships naruto formed among the anbu and especially with Ace. The one part that just seems out of place was the ending to be honest. I'd get it if naruto teamed up with kakashi but with sakura and sasuke... that just doesn't feel right. Apart from that congrats on a marvelous anbu naruto story.
another convoluted soap-opera? i'm out.
golddust35 chapter 27 . 3/17
Easily one of the best I have ever read please please wright a sequel