Reviews for Better Left to the Imagination
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow... this was a really wonderful fanfic. This story speaks for so many X-Philes, all of us who are so mesmerized by the Mulder/Scully relationship. And yes, it's very true, that things such as their romance are more fun when elements of their relationship are left to the imagination. This story demonstrated that so perfectly, and it was fun to read. Thanks a million for posting!
Mrs.Scarlettbutler chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Amazing story, this is what I would whish for Scully and Mulder
jane chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
It is disgusting
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I absolutely adore this story!

That was so perfect!

Where did you get that idea from?

I can't believe you've only gotten a few reviews!

Thank you very much!

God bless you!

Thara
Chibi Yoda chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I enjoyed this story very much. I thought it was sweet, and true to the characters. Thanks for the smile!
Francesca Wayland chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was so fantastic! I love your writing style, and the way you portray M&S in the interim time. It's bittersweet that they've found each other but still are so haunted by their experiences, and you really capture that. This is just what I needed after seeing the movie, so thank you for writing it!
KylieCreations chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Thanks for the reviews guys. I'm glad you liked it.

As for the male diner owner being a to perceptive, maybe. But he's seeing most of this through Estelle's eyes using the things she's told them based on the storyline she has going for them. So he does pick up on sometimes, but most of it is following off her lead. :)

Thanks for reading.
TeeFly chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
OMG that is really cute...
Tee S.G chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh, that was just adorable!
NoMoreTV chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Aww, that was very cute! Interesting concept. There were a few points where I thought "I wouldn't expect a male diner owner to be quite that perceptive..." but overall I think it worked. I love the little nods to moments from the series that you threw in (e.g. using the aliases of "Steve and Edie", playing "Joy to the World" on the jukebox).