Reviews for The Last Suitor
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This was a really cute fanfic! Personally I really liked the broken arrows broken hearts metaphor. It made sense and tied in with the fanfic really nicely!
I also really liked how you portrayed Zelda. While in some cases I can understand why people portray her as a princess that becomes extremely impatient with her royal duties and wishes she wasn't so tied down by responsiblities (e.g. I imagine Tetra would grow sightly impatient and frustrated with so much protection after living most of her life as a pirate), this portrayal, I feel, is much more accurate and in character to how she is in Twilight Princess. After all, in the game she surrendered her entire Kingdom to protect her people!
Also, I really like the title you chose, so I wouldn't worry about it. Plus the fluff between Zelda and Link was adorable!
Anyway, beautiful work! I really enjoyed this
melvintheminion chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
great story well worth the read
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is such a cute story and it was pretty funny too.
karusenshi chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Awww that was incredibly sweet! I love this story. I'm also an avid Zelink fan and I found myself smiling by the end!

Good job!

Keep writing!
Verunme chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I know that it is actually sort of 3 years old today, but I loved it so much I had to tell you.

I was always annoyed that Zelda has this "perfect princess who wants to leave" personality in most fan fictions so that one was refreshing.
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow well written ... How old are Link and Zelda in this?
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aw! Cute! Loved it! D

~Amethyst 269~
hawkeye-song chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I actually really enjoyed this! Great job!
InkWoven chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I loved that! The arrow thing was kinda confusing to me, but the rest was great. Zelda's personality was different, and I like that. Great work, and keep it up!
Google chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
It was really nice.
Honeybeebee chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Awe that was so cute! and yes you are right, in TP Zelda does have brown hair! and Links hat is awesome!
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
O! Cute! I thought it was kinda funny with how proud she was of rejecting so many guys.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was so stinking cute! I really loved it.
DividedWeStand21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
this story is so awesome, i absolutly loved it. please keep writing more zelda stories! YOU ROCK!
Angelic Reirei chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
you know the unexpected-ness totally made it expected and that's what i loved about it!OL