Reviews for The Last Suitor
melvintheminion chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
great story well worth the read
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is such a cute story and it was pretty funny too.
karusenshi chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Awww that was incredibly sweet! I love this story. I'm also an avid Zelink fan and I found myself smiling by the end!

Good job!

Keep writing!
Verunme chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I know that it is actually sort of 3 years old today, but I loved it so much I had to tell you.

I was always annoyed that Zelda has this "perfect princess who wants to leave" personality in most fan fictions so that one was refreshing.
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow well written ... How old are Link and Zelda in this?
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aw! Cute! Loved it! D

~Amethyst 269~
hawkeye-song chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I actually really enjoyed this! Great job!
InkWoven chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I loved that! The arrow thing was kinda confusing to me, but the rest was great. Zelda's personality was different, and I like that. Great work, and keep it up!
Google chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
It was really nice.
Honeybeebee chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Awe that was so cute! and yes you are right, in TP Zelda does have brown hair! and Links hat is awesome!
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
O! Cute! I thought it was kinda funny with how proud she was of rejecting so many guys.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was so stinking cute! I really loved it.
DividedWeStand21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
this story is so awesome, i absolutly loved it. please keep writing more zelda stories! YOU ROCK!
Angelic Reirei chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
you know the unexpected-ness totally made it expected and that's what i loved about it!OL
Yuleen75 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
If Link was my friend, I would surely try to not just steal his hat!

This was really cute and romantic, I really like it. And you know, I like more this Zelda than the one that always want to leave the castle. Why? Simple, is Zelda. She loves her people and her duty, she doesn't want to throw away everything to the winds.

Well, anyway! Wonderful fanfic!