Reviews for A Pet Squishy
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 2/21
fantastic little store
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 2/21
aww he lost a pet and they both gained a friend. cute :p
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 2/21
well that was a typical movie pet cliche
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 2/21
willing to bet he aint got no blackmail on ravage
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 2/21
aww now I feel sorry for him too. damn him
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 2/21
rescued! woohoo!
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 2/21
not much longer, I've no doubt they've got ways around that blackmail
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 2/21
oh boy
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 2/21
that was very lucky and a damned good lie he came up with on the spot
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 2/21
poor girl, what rotten luck. I'm guessing its the same disposal thing that happens in her toilet?
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 2/21
skywarps being an ass...well his usual self anyways
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 2/21
it makes me wonder how indignant our pets feel sometimes?
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 2/21
this is the craziest scheme he's ever cooked up. isn't he supposed to be the sane one?
P.A.W.07 chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Cute and actually rather short and quick to read. I liked it. I'll have to read the sequel when I finish All Hail Megatron. Till then, thanks for the read.
Aura1313 chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
They say time flies when you are doing something you like, well, with this story I found myself not able to leave ! I completely loved your story miss! (Excuse me for my english, it's not my first language) Every word you wrote I felt it in my heart, it felt like I was inside the story! Lana and Thundercracker were so adorable! I also want to say that I found really funny Skywarp and TC's relationship! Hahaha :) all chapters were full of pure entertainment, I couldn't stop reading! Every single detail in this story has been just brilliant! TC's concern for Lana... it melted my heart... :) I... well... I just can't think how to describe how much I loved this story, so the only thing left for me to say... Bravo!