Reviews for Bitter Lies
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 67 . 7/19
Amazing story.

Its funny , intresting, tolerable drama and romantic- just perfect.
A bit of everything.

Great read.
Bella chapter 1 . 7/8
This story was recommended somewhere else so I came here to read it. After reading the first paragraph I refuse to read any further.

Do you have any idea how utterly offensive it is to say "there's a rape scene, but please read it because they both enjoy it" is?

When is the last time you were raped and enjoyed it?

Add in the fact that the VICTIM is only 14 and you're just plain disgusting to even suggest that he would enjoy it!

I will be sending negative comments, warning readers away from this piece of trash, to every group I belong to.

Shame on you!
Sophie chapter 67 . 6/18
Thx a lot for the story. It is one of the most fascinating ones I've ever heard, don't give up writing! Love your story
Arcangelos chapter 67 . 3/27
The feels I'm crying.
but pedophilia? HUH? ...not quiet.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 67 . 3/18
Well there certainly were points I cringed inwardly.

First: There were some missspellings. (not that I am better), but in a story it doesn't leave the best impression. Beside that your styl was fairly well.

Second: The whole beginning of the relationship! Harry was 14! Shame on you. I know it was in the Warnings but still. Please never never leave the impression that rape is forgivable. It isn't. It destroies lives, it leaves so much fear and pain behind. Never do such a thing!

Hitting the 30th chapter, the story got better, easier to read. Well one of my main issus disappeared, as Harry got older.
Inukyou chapter 1 . 3/13
An interesting beginning to a chapter, perhaps the reason behind Harry's behavior can be explained next chapter. Keep up the good work!
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 67 . 3/6
Awesome story! Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Not Jeff chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Rape means no trust. No trust means no healthy relationship. I'm very, very sorry, but Snape and Harry in a relationship together in this fic would be the result of Harry being severely traumatized, and interpreting the natural reaction of the human body as some form of consent. He did not choose to be with Snape, Snape forced himself on Harry both brutally and out of nowhere. There is no relationship here, just a man abusing a young boy.
veldraphone chapter 65 . 11/4/2014
i have never laughed this much. Ron's little epiphany cracked me up for days! haha
Thorilian chapter 67 . 7/29/2014
Soo beautiful, so sad and yet happy.
Guest chapter 67 . 2/5/2014
This story was wonderful :3
JlovesGaara chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
Gotta be honest, I'm not really thrilled that almost everything is movie canon. It seems like more should be different now that he has a relationship with Severus. I find myself skipping entire paragraphs, just waiting for something different. I like the story, just hoping for some originality soon before I stop reading.
daithi4377 chapter 67 . 1/9/2014
Awesome story. I'm glad both the boys survived and really Draco fell for a Gryffendor that was perfect.
Harry died way to early though.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
Sometimes Harry is to forgiving.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Interesting how he automatically jumps to conclusions lol.