Reviews for A Speacial Student for Severus
usuihentai727 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
GREAT STORY...GREAT CHAPTER...GREAT SUMMARY! I nearly cried in this episode... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Elemental-Angel-Fox chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
I can't wait for more!
whewtwheeeew chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
aww

this is such a good story.

poor samara! please please update... i really like this story
Vermilion84 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter! _
Kerubim chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon. Happy writing.

XD
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
wow i like this update soon please
tonks-713 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
That's a very sad chapter! I know how it goes, though. I've got a friend, you see. I was in Snape's position. Anyway, it looks good to me.
blackviperspoison chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
this is a really good story so far. I like the direction it is heading. the only thing is if you could make the chapters a little longer, but keep going and good job!
tonks-713 chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
That just makes me want to cry. The end of it there. That, and the combination of the story that I was reading earlier. The other story's actually rather funny, but sad at the same time. Anyway, just remember, you can always ask me for help! Of any kind, really. Just e-mail me. It doesn't have to deal with your stories, either. Any type of help.
tonks-713 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Oh! I like it! She reminds me a bit of me, when I think about. This awkward, kinda chubby Freshmen at a school full of effing preps. She doesn't really fit in anywhere, or, at least she doesn't yet. My guess would be that she will find a group, later, and that Snape won't let her fall the same way that he did.
tonks-713 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This sounds like it's going tobe a lot of fun! If ever you need any help, though, just ask!