Reviews for Naruto: Eleven
Shinobi111 chapter 17 . 8/9
Nice story youve got here, i quite like narutos charachter in this story, strong, but not overpowered, smart but not overly so and still a moron about some things. The story is great,so i hope you keep updating it.
salasdaniel74 chapter 15 . 7/7
I was creeper out when I thought that he purred at the word should in bold. ( after the koton bloodline limit sentence )
Fox Sage Kinoe chapter 17 . 7/5
CONTINUE! THE! F*CKING! STORY!
Melkor44 chapter 17 . 6/26
I'm glad I stuck around and pushed through the earlier chapters; it's nice to see that your writing has visibly improved over the life of a single story, and mixing seriousness with humor has given the story its own unique feel. The only things I can think up, as criticisms, are Danzo and Jiraiya's respective dropped-off-the-map exits from the fic. Here's to good work so far, and a continued pursuit of improvement in your craft!
IAmN0tDead chapter 16 . 6/25
So in other words, are you saying that unless Naruto opens the seal, he can't use the Hiraishin? Because he was teleporting around while fighting the ten-tails; though it wasn't him that was using the technique, but it should be the same concept, I think.
mushy guillotine chapter 16 . 6/6
From one Yugito shipper to another... I really like your yugito. Hope I can write her as good as you in my own story.
KrulciferAkitsukii chapter 17 . 5/31
Looking forward.. :3
LinkedTortoise chapter 17 . 5/16
Ooh I like this. Hope you keep updating this.
Elarmi chapter 17 . 5/11
The return of one of my favorite story ! The chapter is really cool. I love naruto and yugito interaction !

Great story, Great chap, i'm looking for next one ! (hopefully not in two or three years ... But do what you want and what you can)

Thanks for the update !
VizeerLord chapter 17 . 5/9
More please
TimothyLin chapter 17 . 5/7
Thanks for the chapter!
TimeShifter chapter 17 . 5/7
Hey, glad to see you back losing to the fandom! Things are starting to get interesting now. I'm curious to see what group is behind this and what they're after. Is it the same as the anime, or have you planned something else? Either way, happy to see more from you! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, and what Yuguto's team is like.
CMVreud chapter 17 . 5/7
Meh, just don't abbandon it and all is peachy with me.
LycanRed chapter 17 . 5/6
It feels like it's been ages since this was updated. Glad to see it's still alive.
FellowNrd chapter 17 . 5/6
Don't apologize, its great to see this fic continuing at all. It was enjoyable as always especially with Kiba being mocked