Reviews for Mercury Rising
darwin4 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Please continue your amazing story. Maybe you could write about how laura reacts to mercury being taken again and what she is willing to do to save her.
Thyatira chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Aw, this was sweet. I love me some Lessily. Thanks for the story.
PskullV chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Far, far too quick. One would imagine that people as young as that pair, especially X-23, given her past, would take a wee bit more more time to decipher the true nature of their emotions.

You should seriously consider re-writing the end, mate.
CrisTocK chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
good chapter, easy to read, easy to enjoy, good charater development

wana read the 3th
narutokid239 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I like this, there are a few stories that portray Laura as a lesbian, but none quite like this. You should add more chapters definitely.
Havok452 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
I really loved this. :) Thank you for adding to the too-small amount of Laura/Cessily fic out there!
1WiththeButterfly chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
You win my undying love for this. Come onto FF looking for LauraCessily, find just one. Epic Timing.

Golden Ladybug Award for "Should be Canon" Shipping

Anyway, this is very much win. I think Laura is the most interesting character X-Men has left, since Logan's effectively a Perpetual angry-sue, Scott wont stop Angsting and sending everyone on suicide missions, Emma wont decide which side of the moral compass shes on, Kurt's dead and pretty much everyone else is doing sh*t all.

I haven't seen anything about Rachel Summer's yet. She might be good.

Anyway, this rocks, please continue this long into the future and give laura a hug from me. She's had a hard life :(

Till Next T-Oh, before I forget. Laura's a Cutter in cannon, so no worries on that score-ime
Durandan chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Very nice; beautifully emotional. More X-fics from you, please.
D chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
you know, Cessily doesn't breath so technically Laura can't hear her heart beat or stuff. xD

well, i liked it anyways. ty. 3
Bear chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
I'm not usualy one for first person perspective but this was fairly well done. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more. Also don't worry about the cutting thing. In this case it's very appropriate. Laura was at one point (and may still be) a cutter.
Novacain chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Well this is a late review... assuming I haven't made one yet.

This story is really good and sweet, and we need more X-Men stories about the New X-Men in general. Well done! Oh, and if by any miracle you DID want to continue this fic, I would... um... I got nothing. But I would appreciate it! :)
Durandan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
A very sweet story, I liked having both Laura's and Cessily's side of the story.
Mooncow33 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Good story, I thought Laura was taught the same mental shielding that Logan did, when she grew up at the facility
Epidot chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
You really captured the 'feel' of the institute in this chapter. The number of characters you used gives us (readers) a solid scenery to the chapter. I'm looking forward to how you will make the future situations and how Laura and Cessily will handle the other student's reception of these news (Rumor mill).

Keep up the wonderful work:D
Epidot chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
There is a noticable lack of Mercury stories here on and to have the one that is here written with such skill is a blessing.