Reviews for In the Lab
Sophia chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Not if he could live without her, but how long, as if it was only a matter of time before it killed him. Lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
awsome story more is good
TheLadyJai chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Yes, more would be good.
This was really good,
I had to wipe a tear away.
MARYRUSSELL chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
holmes had not seemed so sentimental from my point of view.
-MRH
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Well written, very powerful stuff. You can see the man behind the mind in this story, which is wonderful as his despair isn't slowing the plot down. It's short and to the point. Russel and Sherlock were both in character and you kept everything tastefully dramatic without going overboard. Great job and keep writing!

charliebrown1234
WannaBEWriter95 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
this is pretty good, I liked it :)
onlyheretoread chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is excellent! Holmes is such a mysterious, inscrutable figure, both in canon and the works of Ms. King. What a delight to have a peek into his mind that gives him a great deal of humanity without sacrificing his decorum or intelligence! Thank you.

Perhaps it has been so long since you wrote this you've forgotten it's out here, but if you can find the inspiration, please write more about Russell and Holmes. I'll be first in line to read.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Nice introspection into Holmes' point of view. I wouldn't mind you continuing to the rest of the novel.
Jane chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Even though I've read that book like five times and I know it turns out okay, that almost made me cry. Really nicely written.
Arkadia chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I really like this. You really tap into Holmes's grief at their unpleasant situation, and I appreciate how real it feels. Great job! (Yay HolmesxRussell!)
dogsrplayful chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Yes, I want more. Yes, yes, yes. It's wonderful.
Oh Freedom chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Absolutely incredible! I loved how you portrayed Holmes! Very nicely done! Thanks so much for writing and keep it up! You have awesome talent!
silverheartXD chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I love it! its so great, could have been written by laurie king herself, and oh how GOOD to be in his head for once! so fucking filled with emotions, like we want it;p and i love your metaphors! "..my anchor in the roaring madness, my microscope on the world.." very holmish! :)

i can't wait to read more!
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Excellent characterization. I see this was posted a year ago, I'd love it if you ever considered posting more. It was good to his Holmes' perspective!
makaem chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is wonderful. Please post your other stories.