Reviews for A Tarnished Future
Vanessa Serpent chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I like the story but thought you could have left the part of how good the present Feral smelt. It was believeable and worked well with what was actually shown in the episode.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
hhm, interesting pattern of thought. will there be a sequel, i do hope? heh, another T-bone/Feral slash story. lol those are actually pretty good strangely enough.
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
thhat greeat & wonderful & Beautiful & more word that this stoory is awesome loove how u did T-bone & Feral so cuute can't wait 4 more Feral reminds me of my dad :P sitll i like him well hope they atleast work 2gether or atleast be friends :D keep it up ;)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Hey, wonderful story. Great job showing some of the Katz' culture and traditions.

If replying this, please do via e-mail. My server is failing.

Keep the good writing.
trigger12 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Not bad! Nice way of capturing the post-apoctaliptick bot infested city, which only happened in the Terminator and a few rip-offs. Keep it up!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I'm not a Chance/Feral fan,but other than that it was really was a nice touch.
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh, that was a good one! You differently went into much detail about their future if things should turn out like that and what the SWAT Kats need to do in order for it to never happen a heck of lot better then epsiode. I really like it and how this could turn into a T-BonexFeral; I so love reading those fics! And your knowledege of Egyptain gods and goddes was a great add to the story. I don't know much about them since I mostly reachsearch in Geek, Roman and Japanese god and goddess. The only thing I know about a Egyptain god is Bast the cat goddess and that was from watching Catwoman.