Reviews for Their First Halloween
rawr52 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Hehe, love this! :) Really original idea and well written :) :)
Neversaid-I-Madesense chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This has to be the cutest JDCox fic I ever did see... xD
andaere chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Aww... this is SUCH a cute idea. I love how good Perry and JD are at playing the other. :) It was nice for JD to be JD an Perry to be Perry at the end, though. And I liked the constant Janitorial mixups.

Anyways, great job!
Miz. Jynx chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Oh My God! That was adorable and so awsome I'm gonna go read it again! I loved it so much! JD is so good at playing Dr. Cox its scary! Faved!
Witty-Kate chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
omg! lmfao

this. was. great!

seriously i was laughing the whole way though it! it was so creative and original and... where u get the idea for this anyway?

loved the impressions of each other and that dr cox lost by just saying one word, i almost wish this was a real episode..

this si so going on my fav stories!
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Ha ha ha, Hazel you've done it again! This story is so great, I couldn't stop laughing!

Kudos!
MoonlightWalks chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Awesome. Absolutely awesome...I like the bit when PD thought that JD, I mean Dr. Cox, was better at being the angry doctor then him! *Favs* Can't wait to read the Christmas one!

-MW
iluvdimples314 chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
ok plz 4give me 4 being out of the loop but r jd and cox gay 2gether i luv ur stuff but thats sort of wrong i mean i have nothing against gay guys but jd and coxy? thats just weird
sissysage3000 chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
YAY!

LOVE! This story makes me all giddy inside with slashy happiness!
KhaosKat chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
paintball! that made me lol. :D

loved it! although it was slightly scary seeing Dr Cox acting like JD... :S
JessObsess chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Aw! Aw! Cute!

But also here comes the sad "aw" because it's over! This story was hilariously adorable, and I lurved it! I'm a bit hyper, canyoutell? Hee.

Wonderful story!

- Jess
AlfredisMyHero chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
lolz! GO PEAR BEAR!
Hmob1994 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
lol, hilarious, I was sniggering at it, and my best friend was trying to make me stop because we're in the middle of a library!

Lol.

Poor janitor...

She'sAManiac chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
ooh "my first christmas" sounds brill! cant wait!

amazing as always.
deleted839261 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
WOW, I love this story! :P

Also, I am a big fan of yours for having about half a million stories on the go at one time. Congrats. _