Reviews for Lollapalooza!
That 'Inactive' Afiction chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Well, I can't really see any "love" pairing, more like father/daughter-ish pairing. I dunno. Still cute, though! :)
Erispeon chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Hilarious and all around great fic! No offense, but I thought the name of the circus was the Berry Big Circus?
G-dot chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
This is what I was just craving to see! Franziska and Apollo meeting! I have to wonder because she wasn't in the Gyakuten Saiban 4 (Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney). I mean, where was Franziska von Karma?

Hehehehe... Nice. This interpretation of what would have happened is very plausible. Ms. von Karma is gorgeous and very very intimidating. Apollo being the fool's fool he is blushes to his vest's possibilities and sweats bullets under pressure. WIth Franziska's whip, nothing will stand in the way for both to happen simultaneously. Hehehe...

I like this chapter. As I said, I was itching to see this.

Nothing in your grammar is wrong or the spelling. This is very theme was there: Franziska finding a fool like Phoenix since their heated battles in court and Apollo to be just the boy granted.

I like this idea of Apollo crushing on Franny. Imma likin' he crack pairing... (shifty eyes)
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
Can you do one of ApolloxPhoenix XD Or TrucyxApollo?
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
This is D'aw
Lamia of the Dark chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
lolz. May I request MattxMax?
MorenoX25 chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
I love this crack pairings.

Cold you please do HoboPhoenixXEma?
AmericanPrussian chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
grah! lol i liked it but whats godot now? like 47 or something? lol and perls is only 15...ew...cute..but ewz. nother plz thx
accoundno chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
Wow, you were able to pull it off without it being severely ooc. Major kudos for that.

Young Mia Fey-Neil Marshall pretty please.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
Here's some cream. To go with your corn. Since this chapter was so corny.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 6 . 11/11/2008

I especially liked the part where Klavier said "I don't steal girls underwear, they steal mine!" lmao.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
SharadaGirl chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Aw... That was so sweet.

Yay! Moe is gonna be around! With a pyschopath!

Kristoph/Dahlia... Phoenix better run.
termsinator chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I would like to see some Manfred X Apollo. Because the people who play the MSN PW characters (from DA) are sick for putting it in my head! ;w;

Also WTF all the crack.
diamondpearl876 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Oh my. :C I'm sorry I haven't reviewed your other ones lately. I've been very busy... But I can't just not review this. :P

Anyway, I think you did great so don't think you did bad please. :P It was a pleasure to read, really. I like how you kept both of them in-character and I especially liked how you ended it. Thank you SO much for going out of your comfort zone to write this for me. :) Good luck with writing future pairings!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »