Reviews for Indiana
George Lucas chapter 7 . 1/13
wow
PootisHolliday chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ohai Eternal! :3
Anyways, Spellcheck, Grammarworks, and Anti-troll pills.
The only way to remove your troll.
DarkAndStudly chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
I can't even contain my amazement. This is phenomenal.
KaBlamoid4Life chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
Best Indiana Jones fanfiction ever?

Yes... yes it is. It never fails to brighten up my day.
EternalKnight219 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ok, is this an actual story or are you just being a troll? To be quite honest, I don't know what to say about your story other than it is quite clear that you did not use spell check, have no sense of tact, and just posted the first thing that came into your head. Dude, vomit on paper still looks like vomit on paper even if you publish it. Redo it, spell check it, and cut back on the cursing. The idea is interesting though.

If you are a troll or not, this is being reported.

EternalKnight219- defender of the weak; member of CU
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
OK, are you doing this on purpose?

I really hope that this is a joke, because having someone bastardize the english written language as badly as this ON PURPOSE might be more than I can take.

Learn to spell both the character names and the English language in general, work on grammar, sentence and paragraph structure, capitalization, and cut back on the swearing, especially in characters who I don't recall swearing even once, and I may be able to read as far as the third line without cringing.
Cosrian chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
...someone please shoot me...I can't read this anymore.
pokerfacejones chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
unlike the other reviewers, i personally think your just trying to be funny. its ok, i write those too. if your not trying to be funny, im sorry. but you def. kept me laughing! ;] idk why but i always loved reading these kinda stories...theyre too funny, in a reaaly stupid way.

"who the fuck are you" obnama said.

"jobens" dr jones said.
Sanestar chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I agree with the first reveiwer. Spell check,and,LOOSEN UP THE CURSING! its one thing to curse ONCE but like twelve times in a paragraph?
Pharaonin chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
First of, even though the idea of Indy travelling through time isn't that new it's an interesting one, at least for me. But what really repels me from reading any more than a few fragments of the first chapter is your seemingly allover problem with spelling and the constantly reappearing use of not very colorful but all the more distasteful cursing. If all of your stories are like that, I'm amazed that you get any reviews at all.

So I give the advice to you to use a spelling check once in while BEFORE uploading anything.