Reviews for Run
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Great chapter. Loved it. Thanks
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008

That was just so gut wrenching.

I am so excited for the next part!
november winds chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
i'm loving this so far :)

keep writing!
TammiTam chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Awesome birthday present for Liz! Can't wait for more, I just love Teen Angsty and Hurt Sam!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008

i loved this

your a natural born talent hun

i loved it

loved it hehe
cindy123 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
For someone who claims to want an explaination, John sure isn't giving Sam the chance to do that. He's being a complete ass. I love John but actions are really pissing me off! Please tell me he and Dean are going to get a good dose of the guilts sometime soon! Great update, can't wait for more.

maxandkiz chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Terrific chapter! Alright, now I seriously want to knock some sense into John. He noticed how bad Sam looked and still didn't let the kid explain what happened. And then to make him run across town in that shape! What an a**!

Hope Dean actually listens to Sam and takes the time to find out what's wrong. Sammy really needs help and he's definitely not going to get it from John. :)

Youngest Ones Rule chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
e gads... will Dean 'get' it? Thanks for posting more!
ncarlson80 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Great chapter! The suspense is killing me here. I can't wait for the next update. Can't wait to see John and Deans reactions when they finally find out Sammy is hurt. Please update soon :)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
This was an awesome story!
DontKnowMyName chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
AH will Dean find out? Awe poor Sammy. Awesome Chapter though. )
Alexemata chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
GAH! so good-please update ASAP! PLEASE! chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
OMG John making Sam do that run is going to exacerbate Sam's injuries, and even though John noticed that Sam was looking a little rough he didn't ask if he was okay! And just when Sam thought he would get out of sparring with Dean because their dad found another hunt, he find's that Dean is determined to do as their dad says! Guess Dean doesn't want to p*ss off his dad like Sam has done! Just hope that Dean listens to Sam saying he doesn't feel good as if he collapses whilst they are sparring Dean will be guilt ridden for not listening to his sibling!

Awesome chapter hon, loving this story!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Gosh, Sam is so pathetic this chapter, I wish he would just tell them and stop with that torture. Great chapter, update soon
Fafa Fai chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
God, Whay can't Sam just tell them what happened? Poor Sammy...stupid John, and Dean is ven making Sam pay his training.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »