Reviews for Run
CMT1992 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
PLEASE KEEP ON GOING! IT WAS A GREAT START!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Bliss. Loved every single word. I love sad, sick Sam, and teenage Sam is even better. Don't ever worry about the recurring theme, as long as you keep writing as great as you do, there will be people lined up to read it, especially me! You are so good at angst and writing the pain that they all feel, even with Dean's one line, you could sense the worry he felt at Sam missing school. Awesome job, can't wait for more!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Great story, well written and the characters are well done, only one problem as far as I can tell...there wasn't enough to read ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter...great job.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
What an awesome start. I could almost feel Sam's pain and his resignation that he would have to handle his injuries alone. Great job. By the way, please don't ever get the idea that there could be such a thing as too much limp!Sam. That would be silly:)
Trish62 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ahh, poor Sammy. I cannot explain my need for reading limpSam. It is beyond reason. Thanks for posting!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh man, this is so awesome. You are writting again. I love this one already. Sam feeling all alone and being hurt. How sad, there is nothing worth that can happen to a 15 year old, than having no one. And John should really get himself together and drive home as fast as he can instead of talking about Sam like he is a worthless little shit. He should no better. And poor Sammy, he thinks he the shower didn't wake him up, that his mind is sleep muddled. The boy should know better and realize he is concussed. You are really great. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
lelann37 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
oh no, sammy's not doing too well. with his luck he'll get to school just as the last bell rings. great start
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
OMG, poor Sammy-home alone and with the shape he's in there is no telling how bad things could go for him. Let's just hope John and Dean get the hunt over quickly and get back to the kid before he falls comatose or something!
MayukoSon chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I was so excited to see you started a new story! Great start! I cannot wait for more!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ah, joy. Another story from you. But seriously, don't ya just wanna smack John around? Sammy gets smacked by a hit-and-run driver. And the poor kid is more worried that his father will get mad at him, will be disappointed in him, than he is about physical injuries. Dean is reasonably concerned about Sam "skipping" school - as he knows it is OOC for his brother. But John? Acts like Sam is a goof-off. Sigh.

Looking forward to more.
SylvanSpirit chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
oh noo!

poor sammy xD

we just love to torture our sammy ehh?

hehe

please update soon!
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was an excellent start to what is bound to be yet another fantastic story!

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN AND LET THERE BE A HUGE DOSAGE OF LIMP SAM AND GUILTY JOHN AND DEAN WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF HELL SAM IS GOING THROUGH!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP AND HAPPY WRITING!
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I COUNT on you for my Sammy fix - don't apologize for it! :)

Loved the start - I hadn't realized at first that John and Dean were gone/gone. I thought they just weren't there yet (at least Dean). So, while I was very worried about Sam and his possible injuries before - they ratcheted up a notch once I figured out his brother wouldn't be home soon.

Awesome - thanks for writing!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
You have an awesome start here. I so can't wait for more. John is going to wish he could kick his own ass for his words!
UKClaire chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Heehee rubs hands in glee, you've done it again, I'm hooked already. I love your Sam whumpage/angst stories as you know, you do them so well - I'm looking forward to the next installment.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »