Reviews for Run
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh man, this is so awesome. You are writting again. I love this one already. Sam feeling all alone and being hurt. How sad, there is nothing worth that can happen to a 15 year old, than having no one. And John should really get himself together and drive home as fast as he can instead of talking about Sam like he is a worthless little shit. He should no better. And poor Sammy, he thinks he the shower didn't wake him up, that his mind is sleep muddled. The boy should know better and realize he is concussed. You are really great. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
lelann37 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
oh no, sammy's not doing too well. with his luck he'll get to school just as the last bell rings. great start
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
OMG, poor Sammy-home alone and with the shape he's in there is no telling how bad things could go for him. Let's just hope John and Dean get the hunt over quickly and get back to the kid before he falls comatose or something!
MayukoSon chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I was so excited to see you started a new story! Great start! I cannot wait for more!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ah, joy. Another story from you. But seriously, don't ya just wanna smack John around? Sammy gets smacked by a hit-and-run driver. And the poor kid is more worried that his father will get mad at him, will be disappointed in him, than he is about physical injuries. Dean is reasonably concerned about Sam "skipping" school - as he knows it is OOC for his brother. But John? Acts like Sam is a goof-off. Sigh.

Looking forward to more.
SylvanSpirit chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
oh noo!

poor sammy xD

we just love to torture our sammy ehh?

hehe

please update soon!
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was an excellent start to what is bound to be yet another fantastic story!

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN AND LET THERE BE A HUGE DOSAGE OF LIMP SAM AND GUILTY JOHN AND DEAN WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF HELL SAM IS GOING THROUGH!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP AND HAPPY WRITING!
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I COUNT on you for my Sammy fix - don't apologize for it! :)

Loved the start - I hadn't realized at first that John and Dean were gone/gone. I thought they just weren't there yet (at least Dean). So, while I was very worried about Sam and his possible injuries before - they ratcheted up a notch once I figured out his brother wouldn't be home soon.

Awesome - thanks for writing!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
You have an awesome start here. I so can't wait for more. John is going to wish he could kick his own ass for his words!
UKClaire chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Heehee rubs hands in glee, you've done it again, I'm hooked already. I love your Sam whumpage/angst stories as you know, you do them so well - I'm looking forward to the next installment.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I'm back... Vacation rocked. This chapter is awesome - as always.

Denise
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Dang.. a few days? Not fair! I'd really like more NOW! *grin* Please?
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Awesome start! Poor Sam! Getting hit by a car and no one home to see about him! Loved seeing what he was thinking. He certainly has a lot of problems with his dad.

Leave it to John to think the worst about Sam instead of being worried. He sure doesn't know his son if he thinks Sam would cut school.

Hope Dean gets home soon. Sammy needs help now. :)

Lisa
ames 449 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I was really excited to see a new story from you m'dear! Love your stories, they're always guarenteed to have good gritty drama in them - which, of course is what I love about them.

This was a great start. I loved the air of mystery at the very beginning, not knowing what had happened to Sam right off the bat. Great opening line too. REally drew me into the whole story. Loved your descriptions throughout.

Roll on next chapter :D