Reviews for Run
Shannanigans chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
That was so good! Well told. I really felt for Sam.
Lenayvonne chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I'm slowly working my way through your stories and I have to say that you know just how to break someone's heart. I honestly think your stories are well written and give us a much needed glimpse into the horrible conditions the boys most likely grew up in. Have you ever considered writing one where Sam either is too sick or too hurt (like cancer sick or paralyzed sick) and John just leaves him behind? I can't see Dean letting that happen easily but I can see John getting so blinded by the fight that he would rather leave Sam behind when he can't contribute anymore or would be too much of a burden. Or what if Sam decided he just couldn't do it anymore. That he didn't want to be a Winchester anymore and asked to be left behind?
Rachelly chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
I just loved this story! I love limpSam to begin with and you write him so well with lots of details! Then you add John's lack of perceiving Sam as hurt and Dean's angst when he recognizes something is wrong...and sque! I loved Dean's attentiveness to Sam when he realized Sam was sick too.. Dean is such a great big bro (per season 1) and I love how you brought that out here. Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us!
Rat chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
Love the story, hurt Sam is always a worthy read.
JenBurch chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
*shakes head* You and making Sammy bleed and run long distances at the same time! lol Gotta love it!

Great fic, I could just imagine Dean's guilt and angst carrying on for a long time!
lunapia chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
hello I know you finish this story a long time ago, just wanted to say its great, and tell you Im a big fan of you writing all of them.

I was wondering if meaby you coud do a sequel to this story or negligence, cause I kind of want to see John takin care of Sam and dealing with the guit it would be fun. well not fun but great.

I know you own a lot of sequels and have a other stories in mind, but just think abut it please. since I cant quite say see you soon, I say read you soon take care
TheDarklighter chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
wonderful story. i really loved it
Write-of-Passage chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Very well written!
Colby's girl chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Loved this story. Thanks
MayukoSon chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Really, really great story! I loved it! I was worried about Sam, especially since they had to take him out of the hospital so soon. It seems he'll be all right. And I was glad to see a guilty Dean and John. It looks like at least Dean learned something.

I was surprised to see it end so soon. :( Guess I'll just have to wait for your next story.

Again, amazing story!
charis-kalos chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
"The only thing he did know; it was his job to put Sam first, and from now on, that is exactly what he was going to do." Oh, nice ending after all the limp!Sam angst. Love protective older brother Dean; nut poor John's really failing at the fathering at this point. I guess this is the John who ended up apologising to Sam for being more of a drill sergeant than a father. And yet it's obvious that he loves his boys. Poor wee family.

Great story - thanks for posting.
heartfallen chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Awesome story! This really got to me. John and Dean not giving Sam a chance to explain himself was like a punch to the gut. Excellent emotion provoking story. I really enjoyed reading this
Enkidu07 chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Reviews are love.

You are love! This is AWESOME. Poor Sam. Good to see John in dad role! :)
maxandkiz chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Wonderful ending! Figures the hospital staff would think child abuse since the injury was a few days old. Glad they got him out before CPS could take him.

Poor Sam throwing up in the car and thinking Dean was going to kill him. He just doesn't understand that he's more important to Dean than anything including the car.

Loved Dean saying “Yeah well, you did the redecorating.” That was a hoot!

Loved John remembering when Sam was a toddler and then wondering when everything had gone to pot.

Dean watching over Sam and deciding to make sure he put Sammy first from now on was the perfect ending for the story. Can't wait to see what you have for us next. :)

Lisa
bree1387 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
This story is fantastic! I love stories where Sam hides his injuries, then John and Dean get angry with him before realizing what is going on. Great portrayal of John. Hard but caring (in his own way). I'll be looking forward to whatever you write next. :)
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »