Reviews for Run
ephiny63 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Hey Honey

first up sorry it has taken a little longer than normal to do this review I kind of ended up in hospital for 6 days,I just got home today and resting and catching up. I'm doing okay not fixed but at least now I know what was causing my problems. Anyway on with the more important stuff! LOL

I loved the story from the start and so enjoyed the last two chapters, John having such a wake up call but not really changing ... it was perfect as was Dean's reactions.

Well done sweets

hugs Shelly
charming2drew chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Dude, I am in absolute love with this fic! Seriously, the way that you portrayed them was great.

Abbz
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
OMG HUN!

AH

this was awesome hun

OMG your a certified genious hun!

this was so incredable

i loved it!
funkyhigh chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Cute! That was a really awesome fic!
midknightmist chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Love the story. Poor Sammy! Thanks for sharing
lelann37 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
loved the story. thanks for taking the time to write this up and post it.
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Awesome job with the ending here. Just what they would have done. Bundle him up and hit the road again. At least Dean promised he'd look after Sam from now on. Great story.
Red Dragon - Jura chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Aw! Great ending! I love it! Really well writen and i love the limp!Sam!
teal-lover chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
ooh, I loved it. read the last few chapters all in one go. john sure is a stubborn bastard. how could he not look and see the pain on sam's face as soon as he got home. i think there should be a sequel with john kicking himself & making himself as miserable as sam probably felt:)
astalder27 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
I loved this one- write more soon!
vonnie836 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Too bad it's over, but uh, it was so good. Really great story. I'm glad John realized he was wrong. Gotta love Dean though, always ready to stand up for Sam, even too his Dad. And he didn't even mind Sam hurling on the upholstery in the Impala, that really means something. Can't wait to see, what you got up your sleeve next. Hugs, Vonnie
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
That was nice. I wish that you had a scene where Sam explained what happened though, and maybe made it a little longer. You seem to want to rush your endings, but you should know that you are such a great writer , you can make it last :) Awesome job. I am excited for the next one!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Awesome ending to yor sory Kokoda! And it hels so true to John's character, worrying about CPS getting involved after hearing the mumblings at the hospital. I'm glad he "appropriated" the meds that Sam would need to get thru his recovery period out of the hospital. Loved the way John scooped Sammy up into his arms to get him inside the room and Sam so willingly allowed it.
Trish62 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Aw, that was lovely. Really nice wrap up, though I was surprised to see there wasn't another chapter or two. Of course, I just like reading limpSam and all guilty angsty John. Anyway, I hope to see something else coming soon, there isn't much out there at the moment that has me waiting like this story did!
Annna92 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Thank you so much for writing this awsome story! I love all of your stories, and this was just as good as all the others. I'm really looking foreward to reading more from you!
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »