Reviews for Run
lelann37 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
loved the story. thanks for taking the time to write this up and post it.
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Awesome job with the ending here. Just what they would have done. Bundle him up and hit the road again. At least Dean promised he'd look after Sam from now on. Great story.
Red Dragon - Jura chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Aw! Great ending! I love it! Really well writen and i love the limp!Sam!
teal-lover chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
ooh, I loved it. read the last few chapters all in one go. john sure is a stubborn bastard. how could he not look and see the pain on sam's face as soon as he got home. i think there should be a sequel with john kicking himself & making himself as miserable as sam probably felt:)
astalder27 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
I loved this one- write more soon!
vonnie836 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Too bad it's over, but uh, it was so good. Really great story. I'm glad John realized he was wrong. Gotta love Dean though, always ready to stand up for Sam, even too his Dad. And he didn't even mind Sam hurling on the upholstery in the Impala, that really means something. Can't wait to see, what you got up your sleeve next. Hugs, Vonnie
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
That was nice. I wish that you had a scene where Sam explained what happened though, and maybe made it a little longer. You seem to want to rush your endings, but you should know that you are such a great writer , you can make it last :) Awesome job. I am excited for the next one!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Awesome ending to yor sory Kokoda! And it hels so true to John's character, worrying about CPS getting involved after hearing the mumblings at the hospital. I'm glad he "appropriated" the meds that Sam would need to get thru his recovery period out of the hospital. Loved the way John scooped Sammy up into his arms to get him inside the room and Sam so willingly allowed it.
Trish62 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Aw, that was lovely. Really nice wrap up, though I was surprised to see there wasn't another chapter or two. Of course, I just like reading limpSam and all guilty angsty John. Anyway, I hope to see something else coming soon, there isn't much out there at the moment that has me waiting like this story did!
Annna92 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Thank you so much for writing this awsome story! I love all of your stories, and this was just as good as all the others. I'm really looking foreward to reading more from you!
criminally charmed chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
I understand the title perfectly now - hit and run, the "torture" run, and running from the hospital to keep Sam out of the hands of CPS. It may be the truth but...John is guilty of abuse and neglect, just not in the way the hospital staff thinks. But Dean had it brought home that Sam is the one he should be protecting. Too bad that not long after this story, Sam would end up leaving his family. Then again, that may have helped keep him alive with his father's idea of parenting.
Poaetpainter chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Wait. But do Dean and John know what happened? Sam was hit by a car right!

It's over? wa!

LOL
ames 449 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
can I happy dance? I feel like happy dancing! That was grand! I really liked that little fiction. Nice pacing, good dollup of hurt Sam, guilty John and protective Dean. All the best ingredients to make a great story. Cracking tale. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Chardonnay chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
I really do hate this kind of John!

Never admits his mistakes and never knows how to

say Sorry...

He doesn't need to be a saint but why not trying to

be a little more mature?

Hope to see him mellow down a bit... if not I'll

title him as worst father of the world.

Anyhow, I enjoyed reading, cussing John. hahaha.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Great final chapter hon! Typical of John wanting to take Sam out of the hospital too early in case Child Services were alerted - it's his own stupid fault, if he had taken notice of his youngest he would have realised something was up sooner and Sam's injuries wouldn't have been so serious! Guess he and Dean couldn't take the risk of losing Sam. At least John procured the meds Sam needed!

And poor Sam, puking in the back of the impala and then feeling guilty about it!

Not surprised both elder Winchesters were reflecting on things as they watched their youngest sleep, Dean in particular feeling guilty and determined to put Sam first from now on!

Awesome story from first word to last, so sad it's over! Hope you have more ideas in the pipeline!
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »