Reviews for One Last Gasp
tm91 chapter 17 . 2/11
Interesting ideas, but the random switches from past to present tense is more than disorientating. There are all sorts of annoying little errors throughout the text. It needs editing and fixing up significantly.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 1/20
Good chapter.

gunny
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 1/20
Good start.

gunny
It's 2015. Can you please update?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Ghfdngtdngtdngfd h gtdgtdsgr s hrrht d jgtdjygfhngtjygfhngdjgt
lilmissbossy86 chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Please update
dead feather chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
This seems very confusing. Hard to follow the plotline
Half an Inch chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Love regulus and rosier!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
When are you going to update this? I like it, and I like Evan. I find Harry and Evan's interactions a bit funny, I mean the first part though where they tumble on the headquarters and wrestle on the floor. I love Evan :") lol I think I'm in love with a Death Eater! Worse, a fictional character! :) lol and of course Regulus. Btw, Harry is hilarious. Kudos!
MargaritaS chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
i look forward to future updates.
MeinGimli chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
interesting story so far. quite exciting. a bit confusing that you mix up trial with trail
Triptic Writer chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
Ok I can't go further. This is too infuriating for me. So much talent wasted because you have such a weird taste for "plot" and a weird writing style. The story keeps jumping around different characters, different styles. It goes from drama to humour and parody. There is no consistency. It's confusing and now I am annoyed.
Triptic Writer chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
There is no plots points in your story, just confusion due to completely stupid characters.
Triptic Writer chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
God and here comes the dreaded chapters where the time/dimension traveler tells everything to everyone and is so distraught that he even likes Death eaters. Seriously this is getting worse and worse. I know that canon Harry wasn't the sharpest tool in the tool box but this is taking it too far.
Triptic Writer chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
The only thing that doesn't make sens is Harry stupidity.