Reviews for One Last Gasp
miriti1 chapter 4 . 5/16
I like it that everyone believe that Harry is a Death Eater but I Don't like that he killed that Auror and it seems like it would be impossible for him to redeem himself espexially when they already believed him to be an death eater
PrinceMittens chapter 10 . 2/24
Guh everyone's so incredibly stupid it's infuriating. GUHHHH! MUST KEEP READING
PrinceMittens chapter 7 . 2/23
*head-desk at everyone not communicating. Seriously. F8cking put harry on trial and give him veritaserum.
UGGGHH YOU STUPID WIZARDS
NEVILLE YOU USELESS DUMP!
scarlettmeadows chapter 7 . 1/28
Rant: [OMG. Can Harry not just read the st*pid newspaper instead of just glancing at headlines and photos?! Maybe he'd then have a clue about what's going on and stop aggravating his situation by threatening the headmaster and attacking Neville in broad daylight! [Thumps head against wall]] Your Characterisation of Harry is perfect...that's exactly how he'd respond if tossed into an Alternate Universe. With idiocy. :/
scarlettmeadows chapter 4 . 1/28
OMG. lol. ConfusedasSh*t!Harry and Hysterical!Aurors actually made me cry laughing. That was just too much. Also, did they just accidentally drop his off in the wrong universe or something? :P
AriGraz chapter 24 . 1/10
Please keep writing this is so good! Is it weird that I already ship Regulus and Hermione, a lot...?
breeze.wolf12 chapter 7 . 1/9
I feel so cheated for Harry, he has no clue what's going down.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
Ok, so this is amazing, plz keep writing
kjwatson2 chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Way too confusing without sufficient explanations. Now you throw in Harry being an exceptional fighter because he watched kung fu movies?! He's also wacked his nose for a third time and - while cut and burned from Orion (on top of his other injuries) - still manages to take out two aurors? Sorry. You've lost my interest.
Brenden chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
Greatwork
NatNicole chapter 24 . 11/17/2015
Love Sirius' thoughts on Regulus.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
Your story is fantastic and I'm glad you're still writing it. Your work is great.
Katherine Smith chapter 24 . 11/8/2015
"Urked"
Should be irked
PhoenixUniverse chapter 24 . 11/6/2015
I was very excited when you continued this story. I enjoy adventure and alternate worlds and this fic is absolutely on my top 15 favourite fics (I have 130 hp-fics in favourites) :)
Smithback chapter 24 . 11/2/2015