Reviews for Trigger
Awesomiser chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Could you make a final chapter of this series after all the schools r finish writing their trigger words ,in which all school reads the new article written by the reporter after she had seen all the answers to the words? ...pretty please?
Awesomiser chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
I love this story! It has all my top pairings!\(oo)/ yay ! And the last part was very touching and meaning ful please write more of these type of stories with the same pairings ! I am now your biggest fan!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaasassaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaGOLDEN_PAIRaaaaaaaaaaaa!
So CUTE! And oishi's sooooo romantic! I love the last line from him " my dreams...my dream is...my dream is to be by Eiji's side forever."
Zanyyy chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Beautiful. It was short and sweet. :)

I liked how you characterized each and everyone of them. Especially Taka. xDD

And I blame you the goosebumps that lasted as I read the last part. It was really clever how you related the words.

Really. I'm still speechless from the goosebumps.

Zany
asebi chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
loved how you tied it up in the end. all in all, it was really good...though i kinda got lazy on commenting on all of them XP...
asebi chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
kaidou can be so cute sometimes .
asebi chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Awww...the golden pair is always cute XD
asebi chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
lol..momo's rambling...i like the implied Atoji in this :)
asebi chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
awww...now that just made ME smile XD
asebi chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
this is cute..even if i don't usually like MomoRyo..:)
NineTailFoxFan chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Your story was really good. Especially the last 5 sentenses.
mooglestookmyheart chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
kawamura's answer was so cuteehad me squealing like a rapid fangirl all the way
Artifex Scriba chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
I think your story is so creative and sweet. Some of the chapters were filled with absolute adorableness, and other made me laugh hysterically, such as Eiji's.

This was well-written and I believe you did a good job at switching perspectives for each character. Wonderful job.
xSadistxFujix chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
See, Fuji IS a slut! An awsome slut for sure and he should be PROUD of it! 'Cause it makes for better entertainment for us!
xSadistxFujix chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Fuji IS a cheap little trollop and I love him for it!

And Yuuta is SO in love with Mizuki and it IS cute!