Reviews for Amaterasu
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 4/29
quite amazing, always love reading dark version of Itachi :)
moor chapter 1 . 2/19
Really liked the gentle build-up, and how you made a point of showing that Itachi respects Sakura and loves her for her strength; also, that Sakura looked beyond what she knew of Itachi and found more within him to love, too.

(Their confessions were so nice!)

Thank you for sharing!
ItachiXSakura chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I am really not one to write a review to a "Lemon" fanfiction but I have to be honest ... This is the second fanfiction that is so long that has kept me captivated till the end ... The first one was a KakashiXSakura one and let me tell you Boy was it long! I really liked this one because it wasn't fast-paced like other fictions I've read ... And the personality of Itachi and Sakura was so true to character ... Even though it's long for a One Shot it was really worth reading till the end ... Really good job and keep up the really good work :)) and please do make a sequel to this ... I am kinda interested to know how you continue this story

-OFY
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Okay. Seriously. How can people not like that? If they thought it was too lemony, then they should steer clear of the M section and on over to T. Pfft. Stupid lemon-haters complaining about lemons in the M section. Don't mind them, they stupid.

Okay. Constructive criticism:
Umm... the only thing I can honestly think of is to check over spelling and grammar mistakes, and even then it's pretty much all good. Just a perfectionist trying to keep everyone else kinda anal about this kinda stuff too
Wasted Potential chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I wasn't able to keep reading. I know it's meant to be okay that itachi ignores her saying stop because she "really means keep going", but that's not sending a good message to readers. A person should never be coerced into sexual acts. There should always be clear, verbal consent between partners. It's one thing to play hard to get or role play a scenario with dubious consent but in your story a random encounter leads to sex. I'd have liked to have seen him stop when she said stop. What I just read was sexual assault. A man grabbed a woman and instigated sex with her just because he recognized mutual attraction between them. That's pretty sickening. I can be attracted to someone without wanting to have sex with them unannounced and unprepared and unsolicited. I'm sure the remainder of the story turned out well for Sakura; I'm sure you wrote that she enjoyed herself, but the setup isn't something I can comfortably get into. I hope you consider attaching a warning for dubious consent on this. I know it may seem like I'm making a mountain out of a molehill but I recognize that a lot of teens take their cues of appropriate sexual behavior from things like these so it worries me when it's not stated that something in this setup is wrong and shouldn't happen in a healthy relationship. Just food for thought.
rabiedblack chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
WOW
dumbdumb147 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was beautiful. Just...lovely.

Itachi is my favorite character from many anime or tv show. And I believe you portrayed him perfectly. :)

You should write an epilogue or multi-chaptered sequel. ;)
Mihkail chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I am annoyed it took me so long to stumble across this treasure. So dark, intensely carnal, and detailed. It was an absolute pleasure to read, and I'm sure I'll be rereading it again in the future. Thank you for this.
AlastairLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Wonderful!
Zukaarimeikatochi chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
WOW! I love it!

It was so beautiful! :3
sungsi chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Freaking amazing! I love this story and how perfectly you portrayed both of them. The lemons also made me super happy because they were so well written. :)
ImmaPiratte chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
HOLY JESUS RIDING FLYING MONKEYS INTO THE OCEANS DEPTHS WHERE MARINE UNICORNS AWAIT, THIS WAS THE BEST ONE-SHOT I HAVE EVER READ BY FAR IN MY LIFE, NO LIE. I know I'm a little late since this was published a long time ago, but my god, you, my magnificent gracious author, are the best thing that has graced Fan Fiction with this amazing (FUCKING GREAT) one-shot. I'm in love! Haha, I'm honestly going to follow this just because and I'm going to add this to my scant favorite story list. Thank you for this blessing of a story.
vna chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
that was hot!i luv itachi here!
Lunardragon33 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013