Reviews for Aggression
kisa-kara-chan chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
lol. I got a better idea. How about shooting her co-worker? lol. I really couldn't see her doing that... hmm... maybe Lia should do it. Smack her, I mean. lol. Update soon!
gremlin2318 chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
I loved this story. I really loved how you showed Emily as so much like the rest of us, bogged down by work and not having much time for Matt. I could totally relate to the details of the frazzled hair and the little makeup. I totally understood her feeling of needing to know Matt still loved her even in her current state of being frazzeled. I can't see Emily hitting Cassie either. I think you handled it perfectly. I love that when Cassie called her a bitch Emily replied "Right back at you"

I also loved Frank's comment about Emily not using violence. You really capture the essence of the characters. I can't wait to read whatever you write next.

slplady chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
I loved it! Hopefully the sucker-fish gets the very clear message! I agree that hitting her would be very out of character for Emily...she's too smart for that. Great job! Loved the conversation between Matt and Em...I could definitely visualize it.
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Lol yer as funny as it would have been she's just not a vilent person! loved it!

Arlanda chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Very nice indeed. Perfect two parter. Not so sweet it gave me tongue ulcers but honest, an earnest story... not too dramatic, I feel bad for cassie though, I hope she doesn't end up a bitter cow
tjmack1986 chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
I'm so glad that Emily showed Cassie how it was. She really was stupid, trying to come between Matt and Emily *shakes head* Never gonna happen
gremlin2318 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This is an excellent story. It was very creative to take the story line from witness and expand it into a full length story of it's own. It is very cool how you have Emily trying to rise above the whole situation, but Cassie is not making that easy. Especially with the way she played Emily with the case Emily was looking for. That was low! I can't wait for the next part.

slplady chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Interesting storyline...I certainly hope he's not enjoying that! He needs to put her in her place...Em should feel free to help him out!
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I have to say this is v. intriging.
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh I really hope that Em puts Cassie in her place! I hope that Matt isn't enjoying that kiss.