Reviews for Into the Woods
brebre99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I loved it
Suzanne chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was hot... and I feel a bit sorry for Cam, she deserves someone too, but it looks like the show doesnt want to give her someone.
altlivia chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Well, isn't this just the hottest thing ever? Guh. I love it. Extremely well-written and lovely!
B-rockaFaN chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
that was so good!
KittenDoll chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
...Wow! I really loved it! But I felt so sad (I actually teared a bit) for Cam! To just finally realize what you want, to have it in your grip only to get it snatched away! T.T I've had that happen to me, it totally kills you a bit...AWESOME STORY! 3

KittenDoll
Healer chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
So, what will cam do now?
hallie2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
non usually one to read slash, but this was oddly refreshing. great story :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
SSJL~

HOLY SH!T WOMAN! Is there NO bounds to your talents? Pfft, aversion to ANYTHING? Nah-definitely BENT! *giggles*

LOVE the way your mind works, and I must say I was TOTALLY surprised at the end with the little twisty turn of events with Cam's realization that she'd also fallen in love with her! ADORED that Booth couldn't sit back and let them go-that he was proven wrong!-CUZ ya just knew he coudn't! You mapped it ALL out so AWESOMELY! And I LURV it when you take us to the kinky side of life!-someone has to! LOL! KUDOS for trying something "different"!

~G :D
Zabby Perno chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Holy...F*...Normally, I'm not one for femslash. But my god...

My friend is bi, and was wondering if that was what it was like when she had sex with her girlfriend.

That was absolutly excellent. Poor Booth... Do a follow-up one-shot, where Cam turns to Angela, and they both get the satisfaction they both need.

Like I said, that was an excellent piece. Very good.

IKSMF
RaceTheWind10 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Very nice. I really love all your B/B stories, but this is actually the story that brought me to your page. B/B is my one het ship (Because they are just so darn adorable and perfect for each other!) but I love Cam, and I've always thought it would be nice to see some more stories with her and Brennan (Blasphemy, I know ;p )

I love the treatment of the characters in this, and I end up feeling truly bad for Cam at the end, which is a sign of how excellent your writing is.

Very nicely done!
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Ok, I don't generally go for femslash, but I have to admit this was absolutely wonderful. I think my favorite aspect of it was the fact that you used Cam to force B&B to finally admit that they love each other, while at the same time making Cam realize she was more than a little in love with Brennan. As usual, very well written and gripping, full of lovely little insights. Really loved the Red Riding Hood analogy, too. Terrific job.
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
What do I think? I think "every woman ha[s] a Little Red and a little Wolf in her."

Phenomenally written.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Oh my god. I don't think I have ever seen femslash where Booth and Brennan stay together and it does nothing but strengthen their relationship. Great job!

I do so love a possessive Booth. Yummy.

I do feel bad for Cam though. Unrequited love is a bitch.
ScullyBones chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
WOW I have to say, that was absolutely FANTASTIC although I was disappointed temp and cam didnt get to finish lol Great read and very good use of characters
Anti85 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
very interesting plot. i was a bit fibbed (if that's the word i'm looking for?) that booth was getting to watch, but i soon forgot about him. poor cam, such revelations are never fun. i love how you managed to write femslash and still keep BB together. i think you might be my new hero :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »