Reviews for Sparkly
Sale chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
*Shakes head* I should've guessed. *eyeroll*

Eleven-dollar doorstop.
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
HAHAH! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I needed that. I'm sure there have to be girls with boyfriends or crushes who might think the same thing and like the book series.

Never read Twilight, and I likely never will. But I have all-too-good of an idea who Edward Cullen is from my sister (Who actually followed and befriended a guy just because he looked like Edward, although she got to like him for being him, not Edward Cullen)
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Nice one. Galinda reading could be a scary thing. ;D
Gelphie44 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
LMAO! OMG! I LOVE THIS! Twilight and Wicked...HAHAHA!

I loved your last sentence! More PLEASE!
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Sweet Oz, but that- that's absolutely true. *giggles* and I can see Galinda addicting Elphie to the Twilight books, too. Nicely done.

And Elphie's right. Edward's got nothing on Fiyero. Though somehow I can imagine Fiyero being sparkly... P

Oh wait. Wait that's the title. Oh, goodness. You're amazing.
Bomba-Fae chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Haha I just had to decide to read a Wicked fic whilst reading Breaking Dawn and this is what I get. Ironic really.

Good timing Tiggy!

Smiles,

Bomba
Akasharogue chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ok, so this is just a bit of my OCD kicking in but... Galinda DOG-EARRED the page! Ah! Ok, I'm better now. I've never read the series, but I'd probably agree with Elphaba anyway. FiyeroLove.
Zarrian chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
YAY! That's funny, Tiggy,(Although, Edward Cullen still is better looking than NLB. THAT'S RIGHT. I SAID IT.)

That's it, though? You and your oneshots... I would've actually read the chapter version of this one, too...
23 | « Prev Page 1 2