Reviews for Heads Up, Going Down
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I learned a lot in this story . . .One being what giving a blowjob entitles. Sad to say but until recently I didn't even know people called them BJs till I overheard two girls at work talking about it and I thought they were talking about my aunt BJ. :P But have to say I know feel that I at least know the basics.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Nice story! :0
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Ahh so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Interesting
Inazea chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
awww, that was adorable 3 And sexy, somehow ... and Eiri declaring his love was unbelievably cute

Although somehow the idea of Shuichi being THAT inexperienced - being Yuki Eiri's lover - is ... not easy to picture, but soo so adorable 3
kickass599 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
OMG OMG LOVVEED IT! This is the best gravitation yaoi I have read by far. It's hot sexy sweet passionate(spelling sorry :/) and i was Rotflmao at some points. I give it a 10! Be proud of yor amazin writting skills!

Kayla!
JessMess chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
this story was great!

lol Shuichi was all awkward adorabe and Yuki was just wo aww... to him :P

LOVED IT!
SerenityAutumn chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OH MY GOSH, that was so cute. I think that's one of the best stories i've ever read. Definetly the cutest. Where did you come up with the idea to do that? And I absolutely love the idea of Shu being so inexperienced.
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh. Wow. That was the absolute BEST Gravitation fanfic I've ever read, Shuichi reminded me of Ritsu (from the best anime/manga ever, Fruits Basket) for a bit with his "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!". He's completely adorable in this, and I think you have his and Yuki's characters down to a tee. Love it, great job!
kaineko chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
How can a story about inexperienced sexual encounters be so damned hot. What's more, it's one of the most sincerely sweet (as opposed to saccharine sweet) stories I've read in a while. I very much enjoyed it.

~Kai
shounenai4life chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That was too cute! I love how Shuichi is in this one. - And Yuki said he loved him! Yay! Great job.
anon azure chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was sweet and funny at the same time...

Many Shuichi should eavesdrop on Hiro and K

some more...

heh heh...
Haze - of Chaos and Calm chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I have a hard time believing that Shuichi is shy in bed and that he didn't know what a blow job was, but i completely believe the inexperience thing. All in all, I like the story. It was sweet and a nice lime, but not anywhere near the best i've read.
Rissaj4 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
OMG that was so cute can u make some more please or at lease have a chapter two please
Akira Muratake chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
yay that was cute _ haha lulz