Reviews for Every Other Weekend
GreenEyedGirl14 chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
i think this story i really good...cant wait till u post more chapters!
charlie-becks chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
its been awhile since u last updated, but i hope u havn't given up on this fic. Anyways i think somethin should happen to ryan, itll be big an mushy an angsty but hey ur story :) i suggest a car accident :D
krisz chapter 16 . 12/15/2008
Aww, poor Taylor. I am curious to what is going on. Did something happen and Taylor is not sharing with Ryan yet? I am thinking Kelsey did something. Looking forward to finding out what is going on.
Taylorforever chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
Its hard to let your kids go. She shouldnt blame herself. Lovely chapter.
NADINE chapter 15 . 11/21/2008
Hi

Chapters 14 and 15 were great, thanks for the dedication. I think you are doing a graet job. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Nadine
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 14 . 11/11/2008
oh oh...trouble in the household

anyway, great fic. man, you're a great ficcer overall, i love your fics

stompy
ChrisUSA chapter 14 . 10/5/2008
stupid taylor but good story
CSIVegasChick14 chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
So freaking AWESOME! Please update SO SO SO SO SOON!
krisz chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
The drama of teenage girls! Great chapter.
J7chick18 chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
LOVE IT! cant wait for more!
NADINE chapter 13 . 9/24/2008
Hi i really liked this chapter it showed that Ryan is getting more involved in his kids lives, they are all starting to behave like a normal family. Maybe you could explore how jory feels about getting grounded by Ryan as he has never had to punish her before. (ITS JUST AN IDEA) i think you are doing a great job keep up the good work can't wait to raed the next chapter.

thanks Nadine
CSIVegasChick14 chapter 13 . 9/24/2008
OMG! THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SO SO SO SO SOON!
krisz chapter 13 . 9/24/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. The phone conversation between Taylor and Ryan was perfect. Very in character of her. I am enjoying them dealing with the drama of the girls and parenting together. I like them supporting one another with the girls.

I wouldn't want you to break them up again. I would keep it to being a family again.
CSIVegasChick14 chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
Omg! You have to update like...NOW! LOL! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
krisz chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
Great chapter! So cute! Very Ryan too to be freaking out like that about his daughter being in love. I love how he still can't tell why he loves Taylor. Great update!