Reviews for The Gift
Hey author? Food for thought.

Asuka physically trained. For YEARS. Martial arts and such.

Her having already 'broken herself in' would've been a high probability allowing you to circumvent the problem you stated with females in fiction having glorious first times and how they are unrealistic they are to you.

Not only that, but given the fact he has the Lexicon, he could've been subconciously influenced by it into giving Asuka plenty of foreplay and easing into the actual penetration. As you're seem to be writing him as a massive sub, it would make sense.

BUT, no, you just throw your hands up and decry the possibility of a woman loosing her maidenhood as being nothing possible but a painful, untenable experience.
Yeah, read the ending author's note so I'm going to keep on reading this fic where otherwise I would've called it quits here; Shinji should be growing a backbone, not being used further.

HE should be in control. His whole life he's been fate's bitch in one form or another. HE should have the reins; all of them.
Cookies neko-Asuka.

A catgirl in heat can wait, THE COOKIES WILL BURN DAMMIT!
Save the cookies you spineless prude!
kewllewk chapter 11 . 1/5
Heh. Amuro Rei. Hilarious.
Mondrial chapter 33 . 9/12/2016
Oh hey, a fic I'm reading that actually have an ending! What a shocker!
I enjoyed it even though it was a triple jump over a pool of cyborg sharks with laser beams on their heads while wearing an Evel Knievel suit with Roman sticks on your back arranged to look like a jetpack.
And tearing God's dick off? Lucifer being a basically Deus Ex Machina? No mentioning of Urd actually getting her promotion and making Shinji her eternal companion? Haruhi being a Chekhov's gun with her "glowing"? Well, maybe I had to watch Haruho to get it.
Oh, and you messed up a ton of words. Words that look and sound alike, but actually completely different. But hey, fanfiction, got what I paid for, all good. Now, off to the other crazy lemon cross you've mentioned in the last chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
love the play on lucifer. Didn't see it until the morningstar reference
rc48177 chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Slaanesh would freaking love this place.
Balder chapter 33 . 7/6/2016
I enjoyed this story. Thanks!
Fanifc writer 117 chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
This is funny and hot! is it shame to say this is almost better than hentai?
Guardian54 chapter 33 . 12/23/2015
By far the best way of weakening a deity I have ever seen or heard of.

Though I wish it had been more anti-climactic e.g. Haruhi drinking the x10 potion and taking a nap while God tried impotently to even wake her up, being repeatedly waved to the Sun (and coming back) out of sleeping irritation and not wanting to wake up.

The whole crowd would have been watching in amazement that the Last Battle would be so anti-climactic.
TheElementist chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
Great and humorous story. My only fault was why you had to make so many Reis. Considering that this was a harem, one would have been fine; but you had too many clones and honestly, it made caring for them unimportant.
I didn't care about them or their feelings for Shinji.
But great story.
IansInsane chapter 33 . 5/15/2015
FUCK YEAH! HAPPY ENDING!
*fists air*
I know a lot of people think happy endings are overdone and nowadays a lot of people are settling for angstys shitty everyone's sad and bitter ending, but I really liked this ending... And no. I am not a weirdo for posting a comment on a 7 year old fic... I'm just showing my appreciation.
IansInsane chapter 19 . 5/15/2015
You know... I have a feeling this is a crossover... But isn't actually posted as a crossover... Should i know these people?
IansInsane chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
*Throw confetti in Shinji's face while grinning*
"Congratulations! Omedetou! You have graduated form virgin!"
*Throws more confetti into Shinji's face*
IansInsane chapter 7 . 5/15/2015