Reviews for The Gift
Mondrial chapter 33 . 9/12
Oh hey, a fic I'm reading that actually have an ending! What a shocker!
I enjoyed it even though it was a triple jump over a pool of cyborg sharks with laser beams on their heads while wearing an Evel Knievel suit with Roman sticks on your back arranged to look like a jetpack.
And tearing God's dick off? Lucifer being a basically Deus Ex Machina? No mentioning of Urd actually getting her promotion and making Shinji her eternal companion? Haruhi being a Chekhov's gun with her "glowing"? Well, maybe I had to watch Haruho to get it.
Oh, and you messed up a ton of words. Words that look and sound alike, but actually completely different. But hey, fanfiction, got what I paid for, all good. Now, off to the other crazy lemon cross you've mentioned in the last chapter.
love the play on lucifer. Didn't see it until the morningstar reference
rc48177 chapter 9 . 8/14
Slaanesh would freaking love this place.
Balder chapter 33 . 7/6
I enjoyed this story. Thanks!
Fanifc writer 117 chapter 2 . 3/31
This is funny and hot! is it shame to say this is almost better than hentai?
Guardian54 chapter 33 . 12/23/2015
By far the best way of weakening a deity I have ever seen or heard of.

Though I wish it had been more anti-climactic e.g. Haruhi drinking the x10 potion and taking a nap while God tried impotently to even wake her up, being repeatedly waved to the Sun (and coming back) out of sleeping irritation and not wanting to wake up.

The whole crowd would have been watching in amazement that the Last Battle would be so anti-climactic.
TheElementist chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
Great and humorous story. My only fault was why you had to make so many Reis. Considering that this was a harem, one would have been fine; but you had too many clones and honestly, it made caring for them unimportant.
I didn't care about them or their feelings for Shinji.
But great story.
IansInsane chapter 33 . 5/15/2015
FUCK YEAH! HAPPY ENDING!
*fists air*
I know a lot of people think happy endings are overdone and nowadays a lot of people are settling for angstys shitty everyone's sad and bitter ending, but I really liked this ending... And no. I am not a weirdo for posting a comment on a 7 year old fic... I'm just showing my appreciation.
IansInsane chapter 19 . 5/15/2015
You know... I have a feeling this is a crossover... But isn't actually posted as a crossover... Should i know these people?
IansInsane chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
*Throw confetti in Shinji's face while grinning*
"Congratulations! Omedetou! You have graduated form virgin!"
*Throws more confetti into Shinji's face*
IansInsane chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
Hah!
Gendos half a pinky!
IansInsane chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
I'm liking this so far...
TimothyLin chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
hey! To bell-air!
RealRemainder chapter 33 . 5/7/2015
finally finished reading this.

-THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW-

The 'hiding a character POV' for more than a paragraph, that you adopted somewhere in the half way point I think, improved your writting a lot in this.

The way every girl melts herself for Shinji, to the point thye even become apt at pleasing each other is just amazing. That's a welcome hint of humor that goes on through the entire fic. Good work. Good balance too.

Maybe I'm taking this too seriously but the other male chars deserved better resolutions and development I think. Or did you do this just or the harem lemony goodness? That's just fine too.

The ending was a bit rushed (seriously epic and perfect final battle but it kind of comes out of nowhere...) and the Angel battles were outright skipped. Chars interactions during battles are also different when everything else changes. My main peve was "How did Shinji get absorded by Leliel when cat-Asuka wouldn't goad him into dashing forward in battle?"

Still, overall very enjoyable read. I thought it was better than 'a past to forget'. Then again, I'm a sucker for fluff.

Now I'm gonna go read your other story of Eva, 'the friend of my enemy'. It's a not so old one, I should move on to your current one, "no alternative"... I like Eva fics...
GRANECLIPSE chapter 33 . 2/1/2015