Reviews for Five mages and five guardians
zeynel chapter 7 . 1/19
Nice! I loved this! Please, do continue!
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 1/8
Excellent chapter
FinnyTheFirst chapter 7 . 1/7
Good work!
Marqueza chapter 7 . 1/5
Wow! Thanks for the update!
TellaBells chapter 7 . 1/4
I look forward to reading your next chapter

- TellaBells
Transformers 0 chapter 7 . 1/3
Nice update! You've got me officially hooked on this now!
TrinaAngel chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Great chapter! Hope you can update sooner, but it will happen in due time.
When I read the last Mr. Collins part, I tried to imagine him doing that for real. It gave a hilarious mental image!
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Very nice I always wondered what she did.
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Not bad.
Heart of the Demons chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Amazing chapter, Yellow! Dean searching for answers and the girls and their parents keeping secrets from each other make it amazing. I know I myself have been out of action, but you can trust that I'll review your "W.I.T.C.H." stories always. :)
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Good story. I'm looking forward to reading more. Sorry I didn't review when I favorited the story, but I had no idea some authors consider it rude to favorite a story without reviewing.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Sue turned to her squirming daughter in the Silver Dragon kitchen. "This? THIS is what you were hiding from me? From US? You're all ... SUPERHEROES?"

"Er, yeah ... mom ... about that ..."

"For how long?" Anna demanded, holding Chris protectively. Her eyes never left Irma's.

"Uh, since Will and her mom moved here," Irma muttered.

"WHAT!" Joan and Chen Lin echoed each other, glaring at their daughter. "You weren't even twelve yet ... Joan continued, her eyes tearing.

"Aw, don't cry, Muqin ... We were fine. Really! We had the best teacher ..." she told them, her eyes moving to the picture on the mantle of her dear departed grandmother Yan. Chen caught it, and his brow dropped.

"My Muqin knew? She HELPED you?"

"She was one of us," Will said proudly. "She was Hay's predecessor, a Guardian of the Veil, a Mistrress of Air."

"What else have you not told us?" Susan managed to say in a level voice, though her emotions were anything but right then.

"Well ..." Will and Irma both said, grinning and joining hands ...

Leaving them to THAT one on their own ... Great Chapter, yellow, nice to see this fic back on the active list. Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
XV-Dragon chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Not good Dean has gotten some clues that might spell trouble for WITCH later on 9it at least points him in their direction) Make me wonder if Will is going to dislike him more in this fic then cannon had her? At leat in cannon he only dated her mom, in this he migh be the main soucre of exposing the girls' secret.
Marqueza chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
This is awesome, if you ever update, i'll be sure to read it!
Sniper Fodder chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
*get's done shaking from having the chapter uploaded to his brain via a cable in the back of his head and grins* "Whoa!" "I think he likes it!"

Aside from the matrix reference... I'm excited for you to finish this. Having the parents know something is up with their kids, magic no less which they know about, is awesome sauce. *dips his finger in the sauce and licks it* Tangy, spicey, and written just the way I like it!