Reviews for Five mages and five guardians
TrinaAngel chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Great chapter! Hope you can update sooner, but it will happen in due time.
When I read the last Mr. Collins part, I tried to imagine him doing that for real. It gave a hilarious mental image!
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Very nice I always wondered what she did.
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Not bad.
Heart of the Demons chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Amazing chapter, Yellow! Dean searching for answers and the girls and their parents keeping secrets from each other make it amazing. I know I myself have been out of action, but you can trust that I'll review your "W.I.T.C.H." stories always. :)
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Good story. I'm looking forward to reading more. Sorry I didn't review when I favorited the story, but I had no idea some authors consider it rude to favorite a story without reviewing.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Sue turned to her squirming daughter in the Silver Dragon kitchen. "This? THIS is what you were hiding from me? From US? You're all ... SUPERHEROES?"

"Er, yeah ... mom ... about that ..."

"For how long?" Anna demanded, holding Chris protectively. Her eyes never left Irma's.

"Uh, since Will and her mom moved here," Irma muttered.

"WHAT!" Joan and Chen Lin echoed each other, glaring at their daughter. "You weren't even twelve yet ... Joan continued, her eyes tearing.

"Aw, don't cry, Muqin ... We were fine. Really! We had the best teacher ..." she told them, her eyes moving to the picture on the mantle of her dear departed grandmother Yan. Chen caught it, and his brow dropped.

"My Muqin knew? She HELPED you?"

"She was one of us," Will said proudly. "She was Hay's predecessor, a Guardian of the Veil, a Mistrress of Air."

"What else have you not told us?" Susan managed to say in a level voice, though her emotions were anything but right then.

"Well ..." Will and Irma both said, grinning and joining hands ...

Leaving them to THAT one on their own ... Great Chapter, yellow, nice to see this fic back on the active list. Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
XV-Dragon chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Not good Dean has gotten some clues that might spell trouble for WITCH later on 9it at least points him in their direction) Make me wonder if Will is going to dislike him more in this fic then cannon had her? At leat in cannon he only dated her mom, in this he migh be the main soucre of exposing the girls' secret.
Marqueza chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
This is awesome, if you ever update, i'll be sure to read it!
Sniper Fodder chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
*get's done shaking from having the chapter uploaded to his brain via a cable in the back of his head and grins* "Whoa!" "I think he likes it!"

Aside from the matrix reference... I'm excited for you to finish this. Having the parents know something is up with their kids, magic no less which they know about, is awesome sauce. *dips his finger in the sauce and licks it* Tangy, spicey, and written just the way I like it!
Sniper Fodder chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Hey, using the original material works. I'm fact I'm forced to use the original material and try to keep as close to it as I can, simply because of the nature of my fic.

You did well with this chapter. Also, I'm sure you are like AMG! FAWDUH SPAM! Sorry bout that. You just happened to ne at the top of my que for reading
ayanamifaerudo chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
I love, love, love the idea. So, please continue...

The Caleb/Cornelia story was good - in the comics but in the cartoons? Never mind. But, I always have my eye out for Will/Caleb ships.
A J friends chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Susan scooted back from her desk at Simultech. "Crap, with a crapshake and a side of crap," she muttered, closing the link. She'd written down the name of the site Will and her friends kept moaning and giggling over, and decided to check it out at work on her lunchbreak. Now, she was afraid of just what her hunch had told her.

"Hey, Sue, how was lunch?" Amanda asked, walking by her door.

"Don't know, wasn't hungry," Susan said distractedly to her assistant.

Amanda came into the room, gawking. Sue NEVER skipped lunch! Even if she wasn't meeting up with her dishy teacher boyfriend, she usually got herself out of the office ...

"What's wrong? Did you and Dean have a fight?"

"Huh? NO!" Susan said flippantly. "No, just some bad news about Will, that's all 'Manda." Her assistant tittered, reminding Sue of Will's Chinese friend Hay Lin.

"Did you just call me ... 'Manda?"

"Ohmigod, I guess I did," Susan said sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Don't be! My hubby used to call me that back in high school. He hasn't in years, though."

"Oh, well ... you're welcome, then," Susan said, seeing the sentimental smile creeping across Amanda's cheeks. "Alright, let's put this afternoon's work to bed ... 'Manda. I need to get home on time for once, and talk to my daughter."

"Will do ... Suzie Q!" Amanda said with a cheeky grin, and ducked out before Susan could react one way or the other.

Sue barked out a laugh. It wasn't exactly new, but she hadn't heard that one in years, either. Bookmarking the weird new page for later research, she went back to her other full-time job, determined to talk to Will tonight about all this Guardian business.

To: Yellow14

From: A J

Wow, the worm has turned, and she's packing an uzi! Great new chapter, yellow. can't wait to see how many of the parents can wrangle the truth out of their kids. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Lucky OCB chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
THANK YOU!
XV-Dragon chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Dean is lucky to havel ived through telling four paretns aobut WITCH lol! Guess conry is all that is left with out one of her parents being told aobut her new powers.

Still keep picturing a Candracar version of Night of the Living Dead once Susan finds out aobut the Oracle picking her kid, though pretty sure the higher ups in Susan group would not approve of that (lucky thing for Candacar lol!)
Philip Gipson chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
I like that you're starting the "W.I.T.C.H." storyline from scratch. Irma's police dad, Tom, looks like he can handle himself pretty well, while Dean Collins informs Tom and the rest of W.I.T.C.H.'s parents about his visions. Whatever happens next chapter should be huge.