Reviews for Timing is Everything
So super cute! I love it! Perfect addition to the episode C:
deblease chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
good one.
everg8er23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wonderful missing scene. Couldn't help but notice that you glossed over the part about how they managed to get the team into the Jumper. I wondered how they did it in the show. I imagined Lorne having to maneuver so that they could scoop that into the hatch. Just picturing that makes me laugh so I think I would have been a good addition to this fic. But besides that I really enjoyed the story. They were all in character and your writing flows well so that I don't have to reread things to understand what's going on. Pleasure to read. Thanks!
NotTasha chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Yay! Thanks for the h/c that we missed out on during the show, and also for the team thanking Rodney. He gets so little of that, it's good for him to know the others notice how much he does.
Darian chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hi great story write more soon 8o)Oh and you can translate lucky bastard as šťastnej parchant 8o) Its better than kříženec that mean crossbred in czech.
cflat chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Yeah, that part was definitely missing. Nice one-shot!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Great story! It's good!
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was a great start to my Monday! Liked how the team gives Rodney some good natured ribbing, then everyone (including Ronon) thanks him when they're rescued. Your writing reflects their friendships really well, and I like the inclusion of Radek and Lorne. Thanks!... :o) DA
Josieb chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Very nice, thank you. It was a fast paced episode which left a lot of guessing by the audience, thanks for clearing up once aspect.
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is a great missing scene for the episode. I really enjoyed reading it.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it :D
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Great tag! You're welcome. :D
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Nice addition Lex!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ooh, this was great! I was hoping someone would do a missing scene fic. At the end of the ep all I could think was "Now how the heck did they convince Rodney to take a space walk?"

;0)