Reviews for Moments in Time
ksouza3 chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
Oh I loved this so much! Each chapter just kept getting better and better. Thanks for writing!
uncoconut chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
I was so angry at Draco when I found out like, is this bitch serious? But his intentions were so fucking sweet and I can't resent him for that. He was only trying to express his gratitude in the worse way possible. Still, everything worked out in the end. 8.5/10
uncoconut chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
Congratulations. You have achieved a rare feat that most authors cannot do: you have made Hermione and Ron seem so damn perfect for each other. I almost cried for what could've been. Especially since I only tolerate the romione ship.
Kelsey441 chapter 5 . 3/30/2017
Your whole story really captured Hermione's inner beauty.
Kelsey441 chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
Oh, THAT is the right balance for Hermione. You can't help but want to take care of her but she doesn't really need it. So many stories have her as either too strong or too helpless. This is perfect.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
So, so beautiful. I love this small beginning.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
That was just achingly beautiful. That's the best Hermione marries Draco and Ron isn't a jerk story I've ever read. It fits Ron so well.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
iYou portrayed the characters PERFECTLY

Harry and Hermione are so intimate to be lovers...it's like their love is deeper and you told it perfectly

Ron and Hermione was bittersweet and true. You can see how both are willing to let go of each other for the sake of happiness and love, and I thank you for clearing that part for me

Remus Lupin is the Marauder's version of Hermione Granger. I feel like Lupin is a father to Hermione, and thus te feels are eating me alive

Oliver Wood is a kind man and you made their relationship quite comical.

...and Malfoy...
No words can be expressed.

...they are my ship...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
I didn't think this would turn out to be as great as it was, it was original and well connected thought it was fantastic
delicatecherry chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
Brilliant.
TnB4lyf chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
GodDAMN that was amazing! I love this so much
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
What happens in the future do they get married and have any kids. sequel please thank you
Enitsu Emria chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
beautiful
RissaKatharine chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I LOVE THIS!
lets make a scene chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Awe I really loved this! Such a great story!