Reviews for Moments in Time
beautiful
RissaKatharine chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I LOVE THIS!
lets make a scene chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Awe I really loved this! Such a great story!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
this was really nice! loved it loads :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Awww, this was so sweet! I really love how you made ron out to be; some authors bash him too much :(
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
lovely piece! I think you portrayed Harry really welllll :D loved it!
PeaceLightVictory chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
That was incredibly sweet! I loved it. )
walkingby521 chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
You beguile me with your writing. Seriously. I need you to write full length novels so that I can carry you around in my bag. This piece was bittersweet and intricate, but delicate and lovely all at once. These chapters felt like real slices of life-some sad, some sweet, mostly confusing. I loved it.
BlackShirt16 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Wow, I really really loved this. I swear my heart was squealing whilst reading the last one.
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Alll these moments in time are so cute, deep, and awesome. :)
little miss michelle chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
such a great story! my favorites chapters were the Lupin and draco ones!
PenofaPhoenix chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Love again 3

In the Harry/Hermione part, I sort of felt some Harmony there... But more like brotherly/sisterly love. I felt so bad for Ron in the Ron/Hermione part- though by your choice of words (git, wanker, etc.) I assumed it was Draco? I'm a glhuge Oliver/Hermione fan... So I was kind of sad about Oliver leaving :/

But, of course, Dramione is my OTP, so it all worked out in the end ;)
sunshine37 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Cute story, thanks for posting.
plainjane00 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
you are such a gifted writer! i adore reading your stories. poignant and heartfelt.. excellent work. thank you for sharing your stories. looking forward to more!
MagicallyEnchantedWords chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hey, I only read chapter 1 so far but I all ready love it. I just thought you ought to know ;) I shall know continue reading. Love.