Reviews for Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
XSuicuneX chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
THAT'S why it's called Polarshipping! ...wait...they're not that much of polar opposites...are they? Huh...*shrugs*

I love it when these fics get close to where I live or to places I've been. Ocean city isn't all that far from here (I've lived on the East coast all my life) never been to Sanfran before.

I've always wondered what it would be like to be a foreiner looking in at an english conversation. Kinda like how we look in on a forein conversation...it's a topic that interests me. I have no head for languages, but I just love to listen to them.
larksong chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
omg that was so adorable! they're so cute together 3. I love your stories.
KagomeMiroku chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
OMG I LOVED IT!
Blaze the Horizon chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Aw, that was perfect for the ending. :3 Which is about all that needs to be said of this story.

And this:

-"Mai?" he said softly. She looked up into his eyes, and just seeing him there, with her... looking at her like that, like he loved her...

"K-katsuya." Her voice quivered as she spoke his given name aloud for the first time. He smiled. A single tear ran down her face as she gasped softly. Jounouchi gently wiped the tear away.

"Hey," he said softly, moving his hand to her shoulder. "It's okay." Mai couldn't help but laugh, still holding back tears, this time of joy. How long she had waited for him to say that! She put her other hand on his and drew ever so slightly closer.-

was just... *melts* I noted you don't do fluff so much, but that was amazingly good for them. (too much J/M fluff can get ooc, I know. You got it right.) I'd love to see more from you.
dancers of the night chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I loved the ending.
Shao chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Perfect, thanks a million, your story made my day. It's beautiful and really fits Jou and Mai's character traits and behaviour!

) Please, more stories like this one, I adore JouxMai as well!
Red Archery Girl chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Great chappie, though maybe it was too easy to find him. Anyway, it would have made the fic too long to go into detail, and I know fics can drag. Really cute moments in there, I liked your idea of them being 'polar opposites' of each other. Plus it was a good idea to have them meet in SF, on a beach; perfect place for them to make up. Write more Mai/Jou soon!
Journey Maker chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
YEAH! She found him, and they finally talked and now their together.. I love reading this story...
Red Archery Girl chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Great chapter!

I like how Mai didn't trust her relationship with the gang enough to call them , but she did trust Serenity (Sorry,I'm used to the english names).

It's a great twist to have them meet up again in San Francisco.

Update soon!
r0gue lebeau chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Oh, Jou's gonna get yelled at! :P
Blaze the Horizon chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
MARTIANS. XD Just one quezzie: What's with the J/M fics centered around California? (y'know besides the fact that it's the last place they saw one another.) I'm doing one with a similar plotline...only not really. But it involves Jou in Cali, except he didn't run away like in this fic.

Still, updateupdateupdate! This is so good! :)
Journey Maker chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
I hope that Mai can find Jou and that maybe she can get him to talk to her about how he feels.. I love reading this story.. Please update when you can...
dancers of the night chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter. I hope they do get together soon. Update soon.
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw! That was so sweet!
dancers of the night chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I like it so far. Update soon.