Reviews for Potential
Twilight the Wolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Did you intend for the description of this fanfic to rhyme? Lol!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Very mature, very different, all pretty good. Well done.
barrel7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great story and I think it could be considered a sci-fi as well as adventure. You're very good at integrating aspects of technology. I really want more. You've created a very unique world in this fiction. Overall awesome job.
Yamiii chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was... interesting. It was a great story, yes, but rather strange... I loved it. Great job! C:
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
...wow. This is possibly one of the best fics I have ever read. Certainly the best "serious-game" fic I've ever read. My compliments: fave.
Sable Fennec chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
*smiles* this was an awesome fic, and you really deserve more reviews.

i absolutely adore the characterizations; they were even better than i could imagine them!

the plot was perfect - not too fast, and certainly not too slow. also, you have a wonderful writing style. you managed to integrate details of what the reader needed to know with room for the reader to imagine it, which isn't always easy. plus you managed to not overwhelm with details, as so many authors writing about a vastly different culture do.

even though you left an almost nasty cliffhanger, the ending was priceless. i wouldn't change it for a thing. *beams* wonderful job; please keep up the work! _

~Chelsea
Epic Awsome chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
**gets all teary eyed** THAT WAS AWSOME! YAY! UR A GR8 WRITER KEEP IT UP!
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Great fic.I really enhoyed reading .
CD The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
man that story is long. So are you going to finish it? I would like to know what will story.
Stephen Zacharus chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
Refreshingly original. You have a great writing style, fabulous voice. You have Sonic's lingo down perfectly, don't you? Very cool. I also like your portrayal of Mobius; I found Knothole's diet to be particularly interesting. Great work!
Lisa Echidna chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Ah. I've read this one before. It's great, I might add. More fanfics like this, please! - /Liz
Ly chapter 1 . 7/20/2000
Incredible! A deep, mature and provacitive Sonic story. Beutifully written.
Robyn Hedgehog chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow...very good! Your writing style is rather unique, and quite a refreshing change of pace. Your view of Mobius is also pleasingly different from anything I've seen before. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Daka chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Whoa! Awesome story! I give it a ten.